Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

Mal and Ben are getting married today. Her mother would be so disappointed but she and Ben are just too cute! It's true love between them and I'm so happy that Mal finally found happiness in a king. I put on a red knee length dress and my red heels and I had Evie put my curly red hair in a beautiful French braid. Evie is wearing a gorgeous blue dress with blue heels and her blue hair braided nicely. Jay came to pick me up twenty minutes later. He came wearing a red suit and he had on red leather gloves. We walked arm and arm to Mal and Ben's room, where Evie was getting Mal ready since Ben was already waiting at the chapel. Jay is giving Mal away since she doesn't know or even have a father. Since Jay is acting like the father figure, Carlos is Ben's best man. Evie, of course, is Mal's maid of honor and I'm a bridesmaid along with Lonnie, Jane and Bree. Dan is a groomsmen with Doug. I'm gonna start crying at their wedding, even more than Belle and the Beast.

Ben's POV

I'm getting married to the love of my life today in less than an hour. I am so happy and nervous at the same time and I bet she is too. I was waiting for Mal at the altar with my parents and Fairy Godmother. The whole chapel was talking until the "Here comes the Bride" song came on and everyone looked at the door. I saw my beautiful bride and I smiled. She was wearing a gorgeous purple wedding dress and she had purple flowers and her purple hair was left down on her shoulders. She approached the altar and I took her hands in mine while FG began.

"We welcome you to the wedding of King Benjamin and Lady Mal. Your vows please." Fairy Godmother said.

"Mal, you are the reason my heart beats everyday. I am so glad we found each other. This truly is a true love. I love you Mal." I said with a smile.

"Ben you are the sun to my moon and I am so happy with you. I never wanted anything other than this. Thank you." Mal said with a few tears.

"Rings please." FG said to Carlos and he handed her the rings. They were both gold but one has a small piece of a purple amethyst rock and the other has a small piece of a blue crystal. I took Mal's ring and held it while I repeated FG's words.

"Repeat after me Ben. With this ring I thee wed." She said.

"With this ring I thee wed." I said and slipped the ring onto Mal's left ring finger and smiled when our eyes met.

"Repeat after me Mal. With this ring I thee wed." FG said to Mal.

"With this ring I thee wed." Mal repeated and slid the ring onto my left ring finger and we gazed into each others eyes before FG spoke again.

"You may now kiss the bride Ben." Fairy Godmother announced. I took Mal's face and we leaned in and kissed while everyone cheered. Mal and I ran down the aisle together to our reception before the honeymoon. After the reception, a royal limousine was there to take us for our honeymoon and Mal threw her flower bouquet straight at Evie and I threw my garter at Doug. They both blushed profusely. Mal and I are on our way to Mallorca for our honeymoon and Evie planned the whole thing for us and Doug helped her. I'm so happy to call Mal all mine now. Before we leave for the honeymoon, we are having a ceremony to crown her Queen of Auradon and I know she's nervous, I would be too.

Mal's POV

I have on the same purple dress as the one I had for the cotillion and my hair the same way. I am being crowned queen in thirty minutes and I am so nervous. I just got married and now this. I don't think I can do this.

"M I know your nervous but you'll be fine. It's a coronation just like Ben's." Evie reassured me and Liv nodded with Lonnie, Jane and Bree in agreement.

"Come on it's time for you to go out there in the carriage M." Liv said. We walked out together to the royal carriage like the one that Ben and I were in for his coronation. Ben joined me in the carriage and we rode to the chapel, again. When we got there, Ben helped me out and up the steps. We talked with his parents for a little bit and then I ascended the steps by myself and down the aisle to the altar where FG was waiting patiently for me. She walked around, got the crown and placed in on my head before continuing. She started the same way as she did with Benjamin.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy, as long as you shall reign?" FG asked me with her wand laid flat in front of my face.

"I do solemnly swear." I responded.

"Then it is my honor and joy to bless our new queen!" She exclaimed while dubbing me with her wand. I then stood up and Ben came to me.

"All hail the Queen!!!!" Ben shouted and everyone bowed and cheered. Ben and I went back to our room to grab our bags and we were off to Mallorca. Ben left Jay in charge of the kingdom and decided that he should be the substitute king if Ben is ever away.

Evie's POV

Mal and Ben are on their way for a month long of sun in Mallorca. I hope they have fun but I know I'll have fun here. I have Doug, Carlos, Jay, Liv, Bree, Lonnie, Jane and Dan to hang out with, yay!

Total Word Count: 1000