Message; 101

"God No!" I say pushing her away. I stand up quickly bringing the phone with me. "I need to get up there!" I say yelling out. People step out of my way as I see one more message, pushing the elevator doors open. This will he faster since I can't climb the stairs. I need to hurry. I remember him...I really remember him!

'So...I guess goodbye huh...funny how this is. I saw you hours ago...now...I won't see anything ever again. Goodbye'

"No! Please just a few more seconds!" I say slamming the wall. It opens and Im on the top floor. The message was from about a hour ago. I guess about when I woke up. But now...he is standing on the edge...ready to jump!  He can't leave yet! I finally remember...please no.

I grab the stairwell for the finale bit of stairs. Pulling myself up. Opening the roof door to see him on the roof's edge.

"Ethan..."He stands on tue edge. Looking down. Looking at his phone as a helicopter flies around.

"Sir! Get down!" It screams out at Ethan. I need to get to him.

"Ethan!" I say as loud as I can get. I see him look up from it. Turning around. Tears staining his cheecks.

"T-tyler? Is that-" He says dropping his phone to the ground. I inch forward to him. Wanting him to get away from the edge. To not leave me. I am finally here...for him.

"Yes its me! Please Ethan! Eth step away! Please!" I say screaming in pain, as tears form up.

"Tyler!" He says sobbing out. Taking a step forward.

"Yes! Its me! Please get away from there" I say, tears falling down my face. "Please! I read all of them! I do-"

"What?!" He says crying. Beinging to stumble. I being to tense up. Tightly holding his phone.

"I-I remember you!" I say screaming out. I take another step towards him. Reaching for his hand. He looks down sobbing, falling into me. I couldn't stand the weight from all this and I fall down away from the edge of the roof. Him sobbing, tugging at my hospital gown. Crying in my arm, I stare at him. Finally seeing him away from the pictures and the videos. I mess with his hair

"I-i missed y-you..." He says stumbling.

"I know...I'm sorry" I say looking at him looking fragile. Skinny and weak. Skinnier than in his first picture I saw. Bags under his eyes as his hair feels gressy aswell. "I-I love you" I say softly. Holding him to make sure he doesn't leave again.

"I-I love you too" He says stumbling again and sitting up. Looking at me.
"And...it really is you" He says softly to me. Cupping my cheecks.

"Yeah" I say softly back. Cupping his cheecks. "And It is really you" He tears up and lets go of my cheecks.

"I-im so sorry" He says softly. I wipe the tears away and give him a shy smile.

"Hey...listen" I say softly. He looks up at me and stares at me. "I know this is a wreck. But I remember you. Amd that in itself is a miracle. And I love you...so please...lets go. Off this roof... Okay?.." He looks down and nods embarrassed. "You are fragile...and so am I. In a way I left you. And you left me. So please...never leave me?" I say putting my forehead against his. Holding him close.

"I promise" He says crying softly. "I love you"

"I love you too"