Hold me? Shiro x Reader

Yn waited from under the oak green tree, she knew he was coming. He had to be coming.
She smiled and managed to sit. Her CH was tied in a tight pony tail, her CE shone brightly as she heard heavy footsteps. She smiled and took, taking her Katana and sheathing it. The blade was slightly bloody, but the silverness was clear.
A man in black Paladin armour stepped in her vision. He took off his helmet to reveal his face, sparkling brown eyes met CE. His white tuff of hair was floppy and damp. He smiled and over.
"Shiro?" Yn asked.
He nodded, opening his arms
Yn sprinted to him, collapsing in to him.
"Where have you been? It's been so long"
Shiro looked at the girl standing in front of him, smiling as he cradled her close.
"It'd be impossible to explain....I've missed you!" Shiro didn't want to frighten the CH girl. With all that he'd seen; the Galra and pain filled fights, no, he didn't want her getting in the mist of it.
"I'm home, for now at least..."
Yn smiled as she leaned forward; placing her lips to the leaders. Shiro smiled im the kiss, it felt nice to hold her again.
They pulled away and cuddled into each other, happy.
"Shiro? Hold me and never let me go..." Yn smiled up at him, her CE shone like the sun. Shiro held her tightly and placed his chin on her smooth CH..

"Forever and always."