Here - Hunk x Reader

Lions by Skillet.

Yn was half Balmeran and half human, forced into slavery because of the Galra. Her small body was trembling in fear as multiple galra soliders forced their way into her cave like home.
"No use running.." the soldier snarled as he stepped forward and caught the small CH girl. Yn screamed as she fought her way to escape the death grip of the soldier. She whispered a small help to her home planet; but the Balmera did not answer.
The bright light of the outside burned her CE  eyes,  her ragged clothing clung to her sweaty body. She acted and had the powers of the Balmera people, but she looked like a human, just two thick horn like structures on her head made her look like her Balmeran family.
"Let's go...ahh son of a..." the soldier fired his gun in fear. Roars of lion echoed the caves.
Voltron...
Yn smiled to herself.
She loved the stories of Voltron. They weren't farytales anymore!
A huge, bulky yellow lion destroyed the ship which was still connected to the Balmera's surface.
He was here. Her savoir...
"Yn?!" A yellow Paladin stepped from his lion, shouting her name.
"Hunk?" Yn asked as she stepped out, the bright sun blinding her eyes again.
"I'm here, sorry for the inconvenience" Hunk smiled and took off his helmet. Yn screamed and ran forward, bashing into Hunk. He was startled yet he didn't hesitate to rap his arms around her small body.
"I'm always here...no matter what.."

How was that? I'm getting used to making one shots, yet I find them difficult to make. I'm sorry if you dislike the chapter; please leave comments on how I can improve.
Please check out the youtube channel
Luke 'n' Kaiser Creepypasta I am in some videos....Kaiser is me. My cousin is Luke.
Peace