Klance- Glass Heart.

Season 5 spoliers ahead🐍🐍

"Do you think he's okay?" Lance McClain sat on the giant Red paw of the Lion he was chosen to pilot. He spoke to Red everyday because he couldn't get the courage to speak to anyone else.
"Like, do you think the Blades are treating him okay? Does he miss us...it sounds crazy; but I do. I miss him so much Red." Lance covered his eyes with his hand; trying to stop the flooding tears running down his face like rivers. The Red lion purred within its metal gears. A raspy gasp escaped Lance's mouth and the Lion shifted and bent down. It's giant metal head brushed against Lance's back.
It was confronting in an odd way.
"I never thought, thought we'd bond like this. It, it's nice." Lance looked up and smiled.
"I'm fine..."
Red growled softly; disagreeing completely.
"Its ... It's so cold here; he still owes us a reason. It's so quiet here; I didn't get to fully tell him and now he's ..g-gone." Lance hicuped as he spoke 
"I can't figure out why he'd leave so ... coldy. It's no fair! Screw this war... it pathetic and petty... the Galra are just ... Just...just greedy ..
The Alteans are much better either... they sit around waiting for everything to come to them like...like we're pawns... I guess Allura really doesn't care about us...just as long as this war ends she'll put up with us." The brown boy stood, balling his fists as he turned away from the Lion. As he finished his statement; the Red lion stood on all four paws and roared in agreement ... or was it pettiness? Lance stopped and looked back the lion; sadness clouded his eyes as tears flowed down his cheeks for the second time.
He took a deep breath, nodding towards the Lion before walking out of the Hanger and up to the control room.

"Do you think ...think that he is alright? I worry about him more than the others... I know it's sounds harsh but I know Shiro will protect them. But Lance? Who's got his back...can he talk to Hunk like he used to talk to me? I just...just hope he's okay." Keith shook his head, his hair no longer its daunting raven colour- purples and silvers were beginning to take over. His eyes were more defined and a lot brighter. His Blade suit was more toned and lighter. But he felt out of place. As if he didn't belong.
"He's fine. I have faith as should you." His mother; walked over and placed a hand on her son's shoulder. She smiled and managed to get a smile out Keith. Only a small one though.
Keith hummed as he embraced his mother in a hug.
"Keith Kogane please report to the Control Room." Keith stepped back and gave his mother a nod before walking out of the ships hanger. He was worried; why did Kolvion want to speak to him? Was it even Kolvion? He neared the room and he began to feel sick.
"You wanted to speak to me?" He said: his voice horce.
Kolvion stood up front.
"Its the Red Paladin." Keith almost collapsed.
"Wh. What?" He asked.
"Voltron attacked another Glaran base with the help of Lotor and they got ambushed. Shiro left a message for you." Keith swallowed thickly as he took the SD card and walked away.
"You may want to sit down..." Keith never got to his room; he got halfway before he turned and and ran to the Hanger. He shook his head before climbing into a Jet before starting the engine. "Keith! What are you doing?!"
"I'm saving him! I chat lose him too! He can't leave...i won't let him." Before his mother could say anything he looked at her.
"You can't stop me... I'm going."
"No but I can assure you that I am coming with." Keith nodded as he opened the door and held tightly to the gears. Once his mother was in; he took off.
He pressed the card into he monitor.
An image a Shiro apeared, his face twisted in grim sadness.
"Keith. I know what you're doing; you need to stop and think before lashing out. It happened to fast... we destroyed the main fleet; I didn't know how the others got our information... I trusted Lotor and he told us that we should worry about another attempt of attack. Lance was bringing up the rear; the Red lion suddenly...faulted... I don't even know. It was of she just stopped. Lance tried to get our attention and we just...we left him as Allura opened the portal. I knew somwthing was wrong but I didn't say anything. I knew I should of...listen -" he was suddenly cut off by Allura.
"He chose this. It's his fault alone. I can get Matt to take his place till he is found. Until then don't do anything brash... that's an order." With that, the video cut off.

Keith was angry. What the hell was Allura saying? It was blasphemy. How could she say such thing.
"Let's be careful here Keith. It could be the witch's doing..."
Keith didn't listen as he began a Call to the castle of lions.
"Hello...Keith?" It was Matt.
"Matt; hi it's me. Can I speak to Allura please." He asked, Matt nodded and he then he went off the screen.
The white haired princess came on screen and Keith had to hold his breath.
"Keith, it's nice to speak with you."
"Likewise... where's Lance?" He got straight to the point, and seeing the shock on her face gave it away.
"La....lance has been in a cryo pod for several days.
We don't know what happened.."  Keith muffled a curse.
"Send me your coordinates.  Now." He gritted his teeth. Allura looked down as she sent him the coordinates.

"What do you mean?" Keoth spat; his voice held venom. "We don't know the Lion refuses to open up. And Lance...well He's been out. "I expected more of you, Shiro." Keith walked towards the Red lion, hoping that the beast would open up to him.

"Red? It's me...your buddy. Your pal. I used to be your Paladin...i still am...can you open for me?" Luckily, the beast did: she lowered her head and opened her mouth and let Keith in. "Can you show  me what happened to Lance please.  "

The screen blipped up, and it showed Lance flying away from the new fleet of warships. Red was fast but suddenly ten other main Ship surrounded the Red lion and fired together. Red was shot down and a scream come from her Paladin. Keith gasped as the scream was cut short. And loud thud and the lion powered down and the screen blipped to black.

■■■■■■■●●●●●■■■■■■

"When will you wake up?..."

"What about now?"

"I missed you.."

"I missed you too."

"You worried me, I thought I lost you; I couldn't bear it."

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"No it won't, because I'm going to protect you. I can't loss you."

"Love you."

"What?"

"I love you and I can't live without you."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I love you too... maybe too much for my own to comprehend. "

"So, can I miss my savoir?"

"Lance.. you big douche... of course you can"