Snap, Crackle, Pop

{PIETRO MAXIMOFFS POV}

Carrying the unconscious Kat in my arms, i sped outside the interrogation room. I appeared in front of Sam Wilson,Making him jump and schreech.

"Please look after Kat for a moment. There is someone i have to talk to." I say, gently passing Kat into his outstreched arms.

With a final look at her, my hand lingering on her own, i return to the cell.

My sister raises an eyebrow at me.

"Wanda, can you give me a minute. Alone."

"Pietro.." Wanda warned, but i shook my head slightly signalling that she couldn't stop me. Kat may not approve of me trying to protect her, but I can't let her brother play with her mind any longer. That is not what a sibling is for.

My sister sighed and rolled her eyes, leaving the room.

I slide into the interrogation chair. Absentmindedly my knee jigs up and down quickly, but I am used to the constant state of movement by now.

Kats brother stares back at me, blood dripping from a broken nose.
Nice one, Kat.

"Sheridan."

"Maximoff, right? Or should i call you quicksilver?" He says casually, as if this was a friendly chat.

I frown.

"Neither. Im only talking to you once."

"Interesting."

"Skip the crap, what do you want with Kat?" I growl, fists balling.

Then Harry laughs.
A cruel humourless laugh.

How on earth is this monster related to Kat? She radiates light and warmth, her brother is cold and dark. I almost pity him. Almost being the key word.

"How do you feel about my sister?"

I choke, taken off guard. I quickly regain my composure and lean in slightly.

"Thats none of your business mate."

"Well technically it is- i am her brother by blood still."

"Not anymore, your a monster. Stay out of her life."

My words hit there target, anger flashing behind his hooded eyes.

"Me?" He spits "Thats a bit rich coming from you and your sister."

Lurching forward i grab his shirt collar, glowering over him as I raise  him slightly out of his seat. We are face to face, and I think I see a flash of fear in his eyes.
I lower my voice to a dangerous tone.

"Dont ever talk about my sister." I breathe dangerously "listen to me. Your going to rot in this cell, this is the end of your stupid games. Dont bother shouting your hail hydra propaganda any more- No. one. Can. Hear. You."

I drop him heavily back down in his seat.

"Kat is to good for you, so leave her alone."

I leave the room, not bothering to hear his reply, slamming it behind me.

The avengers faces look at me wide eyed and mouth open. Apart from Wanda, she just rolls her eyes again.

Im twelve minutes older than her? Such attitude!

"Dude." Sam says, Kat leaning on him for support.
"Remind me never to get on your bad side."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪