narυтo υzυмaĸι

You stepped inside your apartment, a little annoyed with your Sensei from earlier today

You stepped inside your apartment, a little annoyed with your Sensei from earlier today. He was picking on you all day, making you work harder than the other kids. You just couldn't help that you were a slower learner than the others.

You sighed and decided a nice bath would calm your tense muscles. You ran it and relaxed for about an hour and a half, also washing your body.

Ya know, the regular routine. Then you got into your pajamas and headed to your living room to read your favorite book.

You had been reading for a few minutes when you heard something hit your window. The sound startled you, and you stood up slowly. The noise occurred once more, and you realized it was a rock being thrown.

You walked over to the window and opened it. You looked down and Naruto was standing down there, your heart fluttered.

You and Naruto had always had crushes on each other, but you never told each other because well. You're pussies.

"Naruto? What are you doing out here so late?" You called down to him.

"I can't sleep, I figured you'd be awake since you're always staying up late." He said. "Okay. Come on in. I'll leave the door open for you." You said, pulling away from the window.

You heard a loud thud and turn, Naruto was standing behind you. So much for opening the door.

"So, what are you doing up here at night?" Naruto walked over to the couch. You blushed when he saw the smut book you were reading.

"Don't touch that!" You blushed and yanked it away. He smirked at you and sat down. "You are a closet pervert, aren't you?" He smiled at you, showing his perfect white teeth.

Your cheeks turned dark red and you stuttered. "N-No!"

"Then why are you reading sexual books?" He raises an eyebrow, and cocked his head to the side.

"Shut up!" You growled, completely embarrassed. Turned on from the sight of you in your short pajama shorts and very revealing tank top, Naruto couldn't keep his eyes off of your body.

"Y/N.." Naruto trailed off, making eye contact with you as you turned. "Yeah?" You responded, curious to what he was gonna say.

"I have always liked you, y'know." He blushed a little and your heart skipped a beat. "R-really...? I have always l-liked you too..." You manage to spit it out.

His eyes got wide. Who would've known. Your childhood friend you've known since you were six, just confessed his feelings to you. Little did he know, you felt the same. Now you're both 16 and there's hopes for you two.

He crawled on the couch closer to you, and you leaned back against the arm of the couch. He cupped your face with his left arm, and his minty breath fanned onto your face. Your lips were inches apart and it was driving you crazy.