orocнιмarυ

"Good evening, honey

"Good evening, honey." Orochimaru greeted you as he stepped into your house. You kissed him on the lips, smiling.

"Good evening." You say. You smirked to yourself knowing underneath your night gown was his favorite lingerie. He looked stressed out, and tired.

He sat down and yawned.

You frown at the sight of him. "What's wrong? Long day?" You ask him. He nodded and started to take off his jacket. "Let me help you." You say and rush over and take it off of him. Your lingerie was able to be seen, because it was peaking out of your robe. He smirked mentally and used this time to his advantage.

You decided, your man is supposed to be spoiled after a long, stressful day, right? You kiss him, rough but passionate. "I'll make you forget about today." You drop to your knees and take the robe off. He hardened at the sight of you half naked.

You rubbed the bulge in his pants, wanting him rock hard for when you take him. He let out a small grunt and watched you intently. You pull his pants down and underwear, and his member springs free. Your mouth waters and you grab him by the base, and pump him slowly. He lets out a satisfied sigh. You lick his tip, precum was seeping out of him. Then you lick all up his shaft, then take him into your mouth. You could only fit a little over half of him, so you pumped the areas you couldn't fit.

You bobbed your head up and down and he groaned loudly, running his fingers through your hair. He pushed your hair out of your face, and watched you pleasure him. He pushes your head a little further, and you gag when he hits the back of your throat.

"Fuck.. Keep going baby.." He praised you. You cradle his balls with one hand and hollow your cheeks, and he couldn't hold it in anymore. His load shot into your mouth, and he groaned loudly in his throat. You swallow his cum and suck a couple more times, so he can ride out his high.

He picks you up and sits you in the chair, and pulls your panties down. A wave of excitement rushed through you as he did this. He extended his long tongue and stuck it inside of you, you whimper. He enjoyed your taste. And he loved it when you moaned out because of his touch. His tongue moved to your clit briefly, then he stopped and entered two of his long fingers. You arch your back, digging your nails into the chair. "Mm.." You moan, encouraging him to keep going. His fingers rammed into you faster, making your legs shake.

You buck your hips up to his fingers, wanting more. You just wanted him inside of you.

"P-please.. Fuck me." You moan, running your hand through his silky hair. He pulled his fingers out and you unclasped your bra, then he picked you up and slammed you into the wall.

You felt the tip of his dick at your entrance, it was taunting you. You've never wanted him as much as you do now. His arms went under your legs and lifted them, spreading them also.
(Like this..)

He held you up against the wall and slammed into you with out warning. You yelp in pain, because you aren't used to his large size. He doesn't stop though. He keeps his pace up and slams into you repeatedly. Your fingertips dug into his neck and shoulders, the amount of ecstasy running through your body was insane.

"You like the way I fuck your little pussy baby?" He hummed in your ear, almost teasing you for liking it. You weren't ashamed though. You loved it.

"Mhmm.. Y-yes!" You scream, he hit your g spot. The only sounds in the room was skin clapping together from the fast thrusts, your moans and screams, and his occasional groans and grunts. Your pussy was throbbing, and you could feel your orgasm coming. "O-oh God!" You moan into his ear. "Mhh." He grunted loudly, feeling you tighten around him.

"I'm so close!" You clamp your eyes shut. "Not... Yet." Orochimaru said between thrusts.

You whine, you didn't think you could hold it in any longer. You were trying to hard to suppress it, but you were throbbing from holding it in, and your juices came all over his dick.

His grip on your thighs became tighter and he threw his head back. You were screaming from your orgasm, your body shaking and you lost all control of it.

His thrusts became sloppier and sloppier. One last thrust and he groaned loudly. "Fuck!" He hissed, closing his eyes. He stayed inside of you, letting his cum fill you up.

He felt his body feel light, like a feather. Yours felt heavy. And you were sleepy.

He pulled out eventually and picked you up bridal style. "Come on, let's go to sleep." He smiled at you and kissed you on the forehead.