ιтacнι υcнιнa

This Lemon is going to be more modern, just to let you know

You stepped inside your third class of the day, English. You were a goody goody, but not by choice. You have always been this way because of your strict parents.

After everyone piled into the room, the bell rang. And five minutes later, Itachi Uchiha walked in, smirking.

Why was he smirking? We'll never know. "Itachi, this is your fourth tardy this week. You have after school detention."

He laughed to himself and sat in his seat next to yours. He caught you staring and looked you up and down. "You need somethin'?" He smiled, showing his perfect straight teeth.

You blush and shake your head. "N-no."

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Mhm." He turned and payed his attention to the class.

- Time Skip -

"Okay class, today you will begin your semester projects, and you will be paired with a partner of my choice." Mrs. Greensboro said, picking up a piece of paper. You sigh to yourself, knowing you'll probably be doing all of the work.

"First group.. Y/N and Itachi." She said, and you froze. He looked at you and smiled. "Hm, looks like I got lucky this time. Make sure the work is neat and remember to put my name on it." He rested his arm on the chair.

"Don't worry. I'll save the easy stuff for you." You spat, annoyed at his comment. He put his hands up in surrender. "Calm down. You're feisty and and you're cute? Even better." He smirked.

"Whatever. Just come to my house later tonight to start working. Four. No later." You say, and the bell rings to dismiss you guys.

-

"Your room is so.... Bland." He said, with disgust. You roll your eyes and sit at the desk, ignoring him. You open your laptop and log in.

He's hot and all, but his attitude sucks. "I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom. Don't touch anything." You say flatly, and exit to the bathroom. He disobeys and sits at your computer, snooping. He opens your camera and looks at himself, checking out his hair and face.

He looked in the bottom left corner and  the sight he saw excited him. He clicked and it was a picture of you in lace black bra and underwear. He clicked next and then there was a picture of you without your bra on, holding your breasts.

He felt himself get hard and he quickly closed the gallery and turned around when he heard you walking to the room.

"So, our project is simple. We go over the steps of the writing process, got it?" You say, in a smartass tone.