ѕнιĸaмarυ nara

You and Shikamaru were sitting on the floor, with your friends all sleeping around you

You and Shikamaru were sitting on the floor, with your friends all sleeping around you. You all had a big sleep over, and watched movies together.

You lay down next to Shikamaru, cuddling into his warm chest. "Shikamaru?" You whisper.

"Hm?" He responds to you, wrapping an arm around your waist. You don't say anything, you grab the hand around your waist and pull it toward your crotch. "Babe.. People are right next to us." He ran his hands back up your torso.

"Please.." You whine, pressing your body against his. He sighed in defeat, and you smiled to yourself, relieved that you'd finally be getting what you wanted. He cupped your face with both hands and pressed his lips against yours. Without wanting he forcefully stuffs his hands in your pajama pants. He rubs your slick clit with his middle finger, making you gasp louder than needed.

He quickly covered your mouth, and continued rubbing your clit quickly. You arched your back and moaned loudly, luckily they were muffled by Shikamarus hands covering your mouth.

He entered two long fingers, and you bucked your hips up, wanting more and more. You just needed his cock inside of you.

He pulled his hand off of your mouth briefly, and placed it onto your breast, rubbing and pinching your bud.

Your moans mostly sounded like deep, quick breaths, so it didn't sound too suspicious. He rammed his fingers inside of you, and you heard the wet sounds your juices made as he did so.

"Mmmmm... Sh-Shikamaru..." You say shakily. "Hm?" He hummed in your ear, before kissing your neck.

"I think.. I'm gonna.." You started, and then you clenched around his fingers tightly. "Ah!" You cry out, and you hear shuffling next to you and Shikamaru.

He puts his hand over your mouth again, and slowly helps you ride out your high. His fingers were taunting you, and the excitement of possibly getting caught made you want to continue.

He removed his fingers from inside of you and climbed on top of you. He pulled your panties and pants down and his also.

He spread your legs apart a little and slowly pushed himself inside of you. He enjoyed how you felt around his hard cock. "Hmmm.... God!" You whisper/ moan.

He let out a deep breath of pleasure, and tried to keep himself quiet this time. His thrusts were quick, trying to hurry and reach his climax.

You pushed his hips further against you, making him go deep into an unexplored area. You bite your lip and moan. "Shhh.." He put his index finger on your lips and slams into you once more.

You were fisting the blankets in the sleeping bag, holding on for dear life. The pleasure was a lot to handle. He brought his face down level to yours and kissed you passionately, sending chills everywhere on your skin. You felt him twitch inside of you and he grunted lowly.

You gasped quietly when his load shot inside of you, filling you up with his warm juices.

You both let out sighs of relief, and he breathlessly layed next to you, pulling his pants up. You pull yours up as well and smile. "Thank you." You say cheekily into his ear.

He smirked to himself and put his arm around you. "Anytime."

-