three

"This is McDonalds. How may I hel-"

"WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. AND WHEN YOU WALK THE HALLS SWEET GIRL YOU KNOW YOU WANNA FLAUNT IT."

"Oh, hey, chicken nugget."

"SAID THIS MAY BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW. GIRL IM GONNA TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT I WANNA DO IS MORE"

"Wait, are you singing sweatshirt?"

"THAN JUST THIS SO BABY IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR MY KISS THEN YOU CAN WEAR MY SWEATSHIRT..."

"Nevermind. And by the way, that just made Jacob sartorius sound like an angel."

"I KNOW-I know you did NOT just say that! That was so low of you."

"Would you rather me be a liar and tell you that your singing was the best thing I've ever heard or me be an honest person and tell you the truth before you go and embarrass yourself more?"

"I-"

"Yeah, that's what I thought. So you're welcome."

"..."

"So, are you gonna order, or do I just hang up on you?"

"..."

"Ok, then. Later lose-"

"Noooo! Wait! I need food."

"Ok, what would you like then, chicken nugget?"

"For starters, can I get chicken nuggets?"

"Yeah. Anything else?"

"Yeah, a large sprite aaaand large fries please?"

"Coming right up, chicken nugg."

"Ok, thank you. Bye now."

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

a/n: hi again. this chapter was only changed a little bit, and like i said 2 chapters ago, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to let me know.

pressing that little star button lets me know you liked the chapter, so if you did like it, please press it :).

alsoooo, sorry about that Jacob Sartorius part! i was so obsessed with him when I started writing this book lol. oops.

but anyways..

HAVE A GREAT DAY and i'll see you in the next chapter.