epilogue

"Hey Alissa, since it's your birthday I wanted to ask you a question that's been on my mind since you became my girlfriend. But it only makes sense to ask it as the final question of our game. I've been holding it off for a while but I think I'm ready to ask it so here I go" Tyler says into the microphone, getting down on one knee "will you marry me?"

"Tyler are you serious?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"Tyler yes, I'll marry you."

"SHE SAID YES!!!!" *slips on the ring*.

" Its beautiful Tyler."

"I have another question...can I kiss you now?"

"Yes"

"Finally" Tyler kisses Alissa "I waited so long for that"

"I know you have"

*cheering in the background*

"Thank you to everyone who made this possible, and now we must sing to the birthday girl"

"Ready. 1. 2. 3."

*everyone singing*

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Alissa

Happy birthday to you

*singing ends and cheering continues*

"So Mellie, how does it feel to be my fiancé?"

"It's ok."

"Eh? Really? EH?!"

"Just kidding. It feels great Ty."

"You almost had me."

"Don't worry, I love you and that's all that matters"

"I love you too and your all that matters to me, so don't joke around with me like that, ok?"

"I won't."

Tyler and Alissa walk off the stage and the Taylor runs over to them.

"Hey buddy boy, just cause you're my brother doesn't mean I won't kill you if you so much as to make her shed 1 single tear got that?"

"Geez ok. But I would never hurt her, all imma do is protect her from this cruel world"

"Good."

"Let's eat!"

"Yessssss food and cake and ICE CREAM!!!!"

"I can't wait to be married to you"

"Me neither."

"Go get your food, I know how you feel about it.."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

a/n: aaaaannnd that's the end.
As I said, in the beginning, I was inspired by what my best friend and I call each other but my writer/book inspiration was: yilei aka evethespy and her book 'waffle cones' it's literally the cutest book ever written. But seriously she's an amazing writer and you should definitely check out her books if you haven't already.

Anyways thanks to everyone who's voted and commented it really means a lot.

Comment if I should write a bonus chapter.

Byeeeeeeee...for now :)