ten

a/n: i literally hate writing these types of chapters, and I also suck at writing them, so as I said before..bear with me.

Mel's P.O.V~

Hell, I mean school, why is it even a thing? And why do I have to go to the same one as Tyler? The worst part is I'm friends with both his sister and him but that's not all, noooooo, he flirts with literally every girl here including me, not to mention all the ones he's...ya know...done the nasty with?

He's going to be disappointed if he thinks I'm still going to talk to him when all he is, is someone who just gets into someone's pants and drops them faster than Barry Allen. That's all he wants to do, get in my pants. To him, I'd be just another fling.

I'll be damned if he ever finds out who I am. I'm so glad I didn't tell him my name.

'But he's so cute and nice. What if he changes for yo-'
"SHUT UP" I internally yell at the part of me that likes him "he's not going to change for you. All those books you've read are not real. Nobody can change like that and nobody will...for anybody."

*Ring-Ring*
-Mel-
-Ethan (her brother)-
______________                 
"What?"

"Did you forget I'm driving you and Taylor to school today?"

"Oh crap I did...where are you now?"

"About 5 minutes away"

"Crap! Ok see you in a little bit"

"K."

Call Ended

"Hey, Ethan. Hey, Gray." Taylor greeted my older brothers as she got in the car.

"Ready?" Ethan questioned.

"yup"

As he starts the car Taylor said "Wait! Ethan, can my brother come? He doesn't have a ride.."

"Yeah. The more the merrier." he joked.

'Oh no. Holy mother of gahhhhhhh! Why do you do this to me, universe? Why do you hate me so much?!! HELPPPPPP!' I screamed--in my head--.

"Kay he's coming," Taylor stated.

That was a lot less weird than I thought. For the first time ever he didn't make an inappropriate joke nor did he hit on me. DANG!! I'm impressed. He just greeted my twin brothers and me, and we were just singing along to music on the radio the whole ride to school.

But when we got to school, Tyler pulled me aside and asked me a question.

"Hey Alissa, can you help me with something?"

"Yeah sure. But what is it you need help with?"

"I need your help to um..to find a girl."

"Why don't you ask your sister to help you," I asked kind of agitated because we JUST stopped talking and here was, trying to find a girl.

"Is that even a question?? She'll find the girl but she'll hold it against me until I do everything she says."

"Yeah, that's one of the irritating things that you have to go through if you're her friend."

"Ok, so you'll help me?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Ok great. I don't know much about her. However, what I do know is that the beginning of her name is Mel and she works at McDonald's. Oh and if you think it's her just say 'Queen McChicken' out of nowhere and if she looks confused then it's not her but if she doesn't then it is, ok?"

"Yep. Got it. I've got to go." After I realized he was looking for me, I had to get out of there.

"Alright. Later Alligator."

A/n: I'm writing this at 2:00 am. And of course, I had to include something Dolan twin related into my book so yeah...anyways thanks so much for reading this chapter even though it sucks.
V/C if ya like it :)
See you in the next chapter.