five

"What's good my dude?"

"What no 'this is McDonald's how may I help you?' today?"

"Well, I've decided that since you're the only human being that ever calls McDonald's I would dedicate the greeting to you so yeah."

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me *sniffle* thank you *sniffle*"

"Are you...Are you crying??"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"Oh ok, I thought you were."

"Meanie."

"I'm so bored. Let's finish 20 questions?"

"Yeah sure I've got nothing better to do"

"Ok well it's your turn"

"Right. Yeah. Um, do you have any siblings?"

"Yup, 2 brothers, you?"

"3 sisters. Pets?"

"Yessir. I have cats, dogs, birds, rodents, and fish. My house is a zoo."

"Nice"

"Yup. Favorite ice cream?"

"Cookies and cream."

"That's a good choice."

"Yeah, I know. It's my favorite. Are your parents together?"

"Well um no. My parents are divorced."

"Oh um sorry"

"Don't worry about it nugg. Its been 7 years, so I've had time to be ok with it"

"I truly am sorry. I don't know where I would be if my parents were divorced."

"It's not fun but like I said I've gotten used to it."

"..."

"Oh um it's my turn. Favorite place to eat?"

"Oh that's easy...in n out"

"Wait what?? I thought McDonalds was your favorite since you always call here"

"Well, I only call cause I like talking to you. You're like the closest thing I have to an actual friend. The people at school I call my 'friends' just want to be considered that cause of my social status. Since you don't know who I am, you're not like that."

"Oh"

"Yup. Hey I have to go, but can you just send me the usual?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks. Bye, Queen McChicken."

a/n: it's currently 2:00am here and I'm supes bored outta my mind so I wrote this...anywho hope you enjoy reading. See you in the next chap ;)