eleven

Tyler's POV-

The bell just rang signifying the end of class and the beginning of lunch. I need to go put my books in my locker. So I do as I do every other day but today there's something else in my locker...a note.

It read: stop looking Tyler, you won't find me. Don't ask Alissa either. -Mel aka Queen McChicken

What in the hell. She knows which locker is mine. She doesn't want me to ask Alissa so that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

"Hey, Alissa.."

"What's up, Ty."

"Have you found out who Mel is?"

"Um no but I'm trying," I said confused as to why he hadn't obeyed my note.

"We have to find her"

"But why? What's so special about this girl?"

"Because I like her...like as in LIKE her."

"Well look at you Ty, I've never even heard of you liking anyone."

"Yeah, well. She's special."

"Well what's so special about her?"

"Let's start from the beginning. About a month ago, Asher, Landon, Jacob, and I were playing dare or dare but since Asher said nothing dirty we had to give each other lame dares, so when it was my turn, they dared me to prank call McDonald's and say that I had escaped but that the police were chasing me and that I needed the directions to the safe house, and that's where I met Mel and I'd been talking to her until a few days ago when she found out who I was. And she took a 'vacation' so she's not speaking to me right now so that's great--note the sarcasm--I'm actually devastated..."

"Well, Ty if it's meant to be, it'll be."

Mel's/Alissa's POV~

"Well, Ty if it's meant to be, it'll be," I said deciding that I'm gonna tell him who I am. I'll do it very slowly.

"Well then..let's go eat," Taylor said coming out of nowhere, interrupting my evil full thoughts.

'Ring-ring'

"School's out." I screeched excitedly.

"Geez chill Ali you get so over-excited for the smallest things, it's only out for the day."

"I know ty but I can't wait to see my boyfriends," I said but I was actually excited about something else.

"Boyfriends??"

"Yeah my boyfriends: my bed, my food, and Netflix. Oh and my phone! "

"Oh yeah, yeah, of course, how could I forget your boyfriends?"

Grayson just dropped me off at home from school. I'm so excited about what I'm about to do.

What I'm about to do:
1.create a new Instagram account by the name of mellie_queen_mc

2.follow a bunch of my friends and Tyler

3.dm Tyler and give him his 1st hint

Instagram

Mellie

Tyler

.....................

hey

Queen McChicken?

yeah, hi

Hi, I've missed you.

me too.

Then why haven't you talked to me? I've called Mickey D's a couple of times, but some guy answers.

yeah, i haven't gone to work.

So are you ready to tell me who you are?

well see i was, but i've decided to be mean.

What do you mean by that?

sooooo...i'm gonna give you hints. you only get one per week.

Of course. You're so evil.

ok, so the hint is: I'm closer than you think.

Well, that doesn't help at all, but I guess.

geez. so unappreciative. do you want the hints or not? cause i'll pull the plug on this so quick.

Nope. The hints are good. Don't pull the plug!

muahahaha, that's what i thought. and hey, maybe i misjudged you, and also i'll probably go back to work soon.

Yay! I miss talking to you :(

well, it was nice talking to you. i've gtg.

Wait! Can we text more often or only when you give me hints.

we can talk as much as you want

Ok then, bye McChicken.

a/n: so i really changed this chapter cause it kinda really sucked lol.