And Fill Me With Your Poison

"J- Jongin," Kyungsoo moaned as said boy attacked his neck, sucking and biting at the pale skin.

Jongin paid no heed to the other, trailing his lips down to the collar of the other's shirt, nipping at the skin above it before pulling back. His eyes had a mischievous glint to them as he stared at Kyungsoo. It was oddly similar to a predator and its prey.

"J- Jong-" Kyungsoo tried again but Jongin interrupted him with a kiss.

The shorter of the two was fighting against the butterflies in his stomach, telling himself that he was probably just another conquest, another toy to toss once Jongin's done with him. The thought unnerved him, but he decided to go along, might as well get something out of this, right?

Kyungsoo's changed behavior made Jongin hum in approval, nipping on the other's bottom lip as they kissed. Kyungsoo's lips parted with a soft sigh, allowing Jongin to deepen the kiss, his tongue sliding into the wet cavern.

Jongin's hand cupped the other's cheek as they kissed, uncharacteristically gentle of the brunet.

Kyungsoo sucked on the other's tongue, brown orbs staring into Jongin's, noticing the other's eyes darkening with lust. Kyungsoo mimicked sucking a dick on the other's tongue, not missing the way the other's breath hitched.

Jongin pulled back from the kiss, a slow smirk spreading on his reddened lips.

"Your lips are wonderful, Soo... but you know what? I think they'd be even more wonderful if you put them to some use.." Jongin gently pushed Kyungsoo off his lap.

Kyungsoo, getting the message, kneels on the floor, in between Jongin's spread legs.

"Oh? Be more direct, Jongin, I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean.." Kyungsoo decided to tease the other, staring up at Jongin with false innocence.

Jongin bit his lip, reaching a hand down to card his fingers through Kyungsoo's soft locks, taking a hold of some of the hair as he thought of how to word it.

"Your lips would look beautiful stretched around my dick," he spoke bluntly, grinning at the flushed male.

Kyungsoo undoes the other's pants, palming Jongin's crotch through his boxers, a small smirk gracing his lips as Jongin lets out a small moan.

He helps Jongin pull his pants off as well as his boxers, eyeing the other's dick.

It wasn't, by no means, small. It was an average sized dick. Good think Kyungsoo's had practice.

He leans forward, giving a kittenish lick to the tip of the penis, staring up at Jongin as he does so.

Jongin moans at the feeling as well as the sight.

Kyungsoo's mouth widens as he accommodates to fit the other's cock into his mouth, sucking on it lightly. He bobbed his head, listening to the other's moans.

He hollows his cheeks so he can take more in, relaxing his gag reflex Ashe starts deep thrusting the dancer.

Jongin's moan was filled with lust as he stared down at Kyungsoo, barely holding back from thrusting into Kyungsoo's sinful mouth.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo thought of a brilliant plan for revenge. He pulled back a bit to suck on the other's dick, staring up at Jongin thoughtfully.

He listened to the other's moaning, sucking on the tip as he brought Jongin close to the edge.

Just as Jongin tightened his grip on Kyungsoo's hair, Kyungsoo released the other's cock with a pop.

"Wonderful, well, let's get back to studying now.." Kyungsoo's voice sounded a bit wrecked, but he stood up, stretching slightly before leaving a horny and sexually frustrated Jongin behind.

"Right, so.." Kyungsoo cleared his threat, sitting on the bed to stare at Jongin. "Explain what the squeeze theorem is."

Jongin groaned, brown eyes narrowing at the innocent looking male.