Your Touch Magnetizing

It had been a day since Kyungsoo came over. It was very awkward. But it gave Jongin hope.

He admitted that he liked the other, but now he has to do it audibly.

The brunet sighed, not sure how he's going to do this since Kyungsoo's avoiding him now. It's a complete flip from two days ago, since Jongin was initially avoiding Kyungsoo.

Well.... maybe Jongin's not actively avoiding the other, but he's not exactly running to Kyungsoo, so maybe he's at fault.

Jongin wasn't sure how he was going to confess to the other. Kyungsoo probably wouldn't take him seriously. He had laughed in his face. Jongin winced at the memory, glaring down at the lunch table. His friends were laughing around him, jeering at each other. Only Jongdae and Baekhyun noticed how out of it Jongin seemed. Which was how Jongin found himself standing in an empty classroom with his two friends.

"Alright, spill it Jong.. what's got you so...." Jongdae trailed off, thinking of a word to complete it.

"Spaced out?" Baekhyun finished Jongdae's sentence, sending the other a smile to which Jongdae smiled back. Baekhyun's heart thumped, but he pushed it away. He's here for Jongin, he'll deal with his crush later.

"I'm not spaced out," Jongin responded, a bit defensive.

"Mhm, and I'm not short..." Baekhyun drawled, staring at Jongin with a raised eyebrow.

Jongdae snorted, a small chuckle leaving his lips. Baekhyun blushed lightly, realizing what he said.

"At least he admits it," Jongdae laughs, heartbeat quickening at how cute Baekhyun looked with that blush on his cheeks, before remembering that he was dealing with Jongin.

"Spill it. We're your friends. We know there's something wrong with you," Baekhyun huffed, staring at his friend with a rather serious gaze.

Jongin sighed, closing his eyes before opening them, staring at his two friends with a resigned look. "Fine."

Jongin explained to the two his problem, going off about how Kyungsoo probably hates him and that the other's avoiding him. He rubbed the back of his neck, a bit ticked with how surprised his friends looked.

Baekhyun was the first to say something, a small smile on his lips. "I don't think Kyungsoo hates you.." He started.

Jongdae, seemingly picking up on where Baekhyun was going, continued, "I think he likes you."

Jongin stared at the two of them, a confused expression on his lips. "Where do you get this from?"

"A gut feeling," Baekhyun replied, a smirk replacing his smile.

Jongin's nose scrunched up, staring at the male with a frown, before shaking his head. "Whatever.. I'm going to go finish my lunch." And with that, Jongin left the empty classroom.

Jongdae glanced over at Baekhyun, lips pursing as he seemed to want to say something, Baekhyun turning to the other.

"Baekhyun, I just wanted to say.."

Jongin was on his way to the lunch room when he saw Kyungsoo walking with his friend, Junmyeon - Sehun had told him all about the blonde, in a rather dreamy tone, chatting their heads off. Jongin watched the two interact, noting how happy Kyungsoo looked. A lump formed in Jongin's throat as he watched the two boys poke fun at each other.

Jongin quietly left, not noticing the longing look Kyungsoo gave him when he noticed Jongin walking away.

The two boys were too caught up thinking about themselves to notice the hints the other gave them.