You're Not Like The Others

Kyungsoo was trying to get out of this possibly awkward situation with Jongin, who insistently tries to undress him or himself.

"J- Jongin! Put your shirt back on!" Kyungsoo hurriedly puts the other's shirt back on him, hands scrabbling against a lean stomach.

"Why? I was hoping for some fun... which does not include me, or you, to be dressed," Jongin purred, a seductive smile on his lips.

Kyungsoo bit his lip, trying to stay firm. He looked away from the other, knowing if he stared at the other's face, he'd be hooked.

Jongin caged the other against the bed, leaning down to kiss him again to persuade him when a certain brown haired angel flashed before the drunk male's eyelids. He became completely frozen atop Kyungsoo, confusing the short male.

Jongin abruptly got off the other, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"J- Jongin?" Kyungsoo questioned, sitting up. He was glad the other stopped, but he was curious as to why the other stopped.

Jongin let out a harsh laugh. "You sound just like him..."

Kyungsoo blinked, rubbing the back of his neck. "Who?"

"This guy...... he's got the most wonderful pair of eyes, beautiful brown eyes... his lips... the shape of a heart..." 'Jongin becomes a poet when inebriated, duly noted,' Kyungsoo thought.

Kyungsoo, ever oblivious, wondered who this guy was.

"Sounds like you're in love with him.." Kyungsoo went out on a limb, staring at Jongin's backside with a rather sad look.

"Yeah..." Jongin muttered before he stood up, swaying a bit. "Yeah! I am in love with him... have been since I first heard his voice." Jongin glanced over at Kyungsoo on the bed, his drunken mind still not recognizing him. "Man, you remind me of him so much.." and with that, inebriated Jongin left the room, unbeknownst to Kyungsoo that Jongin left to find Kyungsoo and confess his undying(jk) love to him. Wow. Alcohol is a better match maker than Baekchen.

Kyungsoo got off the bed, unsure of where he was when Tao came barging in, kohl lined eyes widening at the sight of the short brunet in the bedroom.

"You're still dressed... damn.." Tao huffed.

Kyungsoo gaped at the other, eyes wide.

"I mean..... so, Jongin didn't man up?"

"Man up? Why would he need to man up?" Kyungsoo inquired, confused.

"To confess, duh..... oh... I guess he didn't man up.. hey, wait!" Tao blinked in surprise as Kyungsoo took off. "....Jongin left the party..." he called after the male.

Kyungsoo glanced around the heavily crowded room, brown orbs looking around for a certain devilishly handsome male.

He was so stupid! Jongin does like hi, according to his friend Tao... man, this is getting complicated. Better find the drunkard lest he gets in trouble. Or worse, gets hurt.

Kyungsoo weaved through the dancing parties, eyes widening when he spots Junmyeon standing in the corner, a familiar blond standing next to him.

'Sehun?' Was all that Kyungsoo thought before he ran over to them. "Junmyeon.. have you seen Jongin?"

Junmyeon blinked as his best friend suddenly showed up.

"No..? Weren't you just with him...?" He questioned.

"Sort of...?" Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck.

"You just missed him," a familiar voice interrupted Kyungsoo's conversation with Junmyeon.