Voltron and Descendents crossover ~ Lance x reader - The Price of Life part 1

Requested by: Alyssajj11

"Kaia." You rolled your eyes.

"What?" You snapped. Your eyes burst in the shade of bright yellow.

"Careful there, I'm captain here" Uma strut into your domain with her cutlass in hand.

"And yet you step into Hades when you're a mortal" You strode over to her with your hands burning with white flames. Uma stepped back. "That's right unless you want to die and realise that I'm controlling you instead of the other way around, I expect you to give me the proper respect" You spat.

"You Greek kids" Uma hissed. You kicked her across the face with a roundhouse kick and snatched the cutlass by the blade. Your blood slowly seeped down the metal, glimmering in the light of your flames.

"Say that again, I dare you" You hissed. You burnt the cutlass into crisp and sprinkled the ash back to Uma's chest. "Let me give you a warning Uma, if you really want me to help you rule Auradon, you're going to have to convince me that's it worth it and make sure that I'm not under you. I'm going to call my own shots, I'm going to have my way and I'm going to do it alone. You can have whatever is left from what I want."

"Does free access to Mount Olympus and the first shots at Auradon sound good to you?" Uma asked.

"What's the catch?" You asked.

"You can't kill me" Uma answered.

You smirked. "If you're going to use that contract paper again, you're going to have to think of something better than that. I could kill you right now if I wanted to."

"Sorry, that's the offer" Uma pouted her lips in a smug grin and cackled.

"Okay, I don't accept the deal" You shrugged. You walked off and left Uma on her own. Uma watched you enraged when you paid the ferryman a Denarius for a ride over the Styx River. "See you later in Hell" you cackled. 

"You are looking fabulous my lady" Charon smiled. I accepted his hand into the ferry and smirked.

"Why thank you, Aphrodite's daughters happily gave me some of their beauty advice."

"They must have told all their tricks because you are growing increasingly more and more beautiful" Charon replied.

"Oh, believe me, I made sure that they told me every single secret" You cackled. "The nights are my favourite time of the day."

"Oi, I don't know how you're not a mother already" Charon sighed.

...

"Lance!" Lance turned to his father, King Eric.

"Hey, Dad, how ya doin?" Lance winked.

"Your mother is asking for you" King Eric answered.

"Oh okay" Lance got up from his bed and subtly made sure the covers were looking flat. He followed his father out of his bedroom where he met with his older sister. 

"How's the prince doing?" Melody smiled.

"Better," Lance answered. "How's the princess doing? I heard she went for a midnight swim... To a certain blondy" Lance smirked. Melody clamped her hand over Lance's mouth and stared anxiously at her father.

"I swear, one of these days I am going to get caught because of you" Melody hissed.

"You've been already caught... By me" Lance grinned and flashed a sparkly white smile at his sister.