Closing Time

Wow. 

Seriously. What an issue! Putting TK together has been interesting these past few months. In the beginning, we start out with somewhere between 10-12 contributing authors that for some reason trim down to 4-6 before everything is said and done (no worries if this has been you. I mention it to make this point:) With this issue, every time I checked in with our contributing authors, I received enthuasiastic responses of "Yeah, I have it!" and "it's going to be great!" 

How right they were!

What brought them together? 

A love for writing? For the crazy, alluring genre that is Science Fiction? 

Well, we have that every month. 

But this month, we had Space Opera

For the love of all things epic outer space, some of Wattpad's finest stepped forward and up to the plate. And they each hit a home run. 

Thank you contributors. You make my job easy. You make this ezine great. You make my heart thankful and smile at the creativity and effort you put into your work. You are great and this would not be possible without you. 

Any of you. 

Thank you. 

Are you interested in contributing to Tevun Krus' next issue? Jump on board! This train turns no one away. 

Oh, but wait, what are you signing up for you ask? 

(Perhaps this is where I should let you in on our next subgenre...) 

Well guys, next month, we are returning to the punks. 

Decopunk that is. 

What the heck is Decopunk? Well, check is out here: 

http://www.wattpad.com/3020995-sf-sub-genre-definitions-decopunk

Never written anything Decopunk before? Maybe this month is the time for you to rise to the challenge! Friends, Romans, Wattpadians--it's time to get busy. Break out those keyboards and let us know if you want to contribute. As you can see, TK is best when it is guided and filled by you guys. 

I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

Thank you for all you do. Thank you for reading this. Thank you for making this possible. You guys are great. 

As always, happy reading--

SP Parish