Five

Monte

"Push me too the edge,I ain't got no friends"I started singing.

"You do know that's not the lyrics right?"Sean questioned as I loaded my gun.

"Yeah I know."I said not even looking him in the eyes.

"Aye Monte?"Sean called me as I faced the target.

"Yeah?"I replied still not paying attention to him at all.

"I want to apologize aight?"He said as I cocked the gun.

"For?"I asked pretending to be confused.

He need to apologize for going off on me at the park the other day.

(A/N Sorry Monte but you need to apologize for being so salty 😂😂)

"I'm sorry for going off on you at the park the other day mane. I just want to be you friend aight?"He said.

"Okay"I said before shooting the at the target.

Boom Boom Boom

The bullets hit the head,the chest, and the abdomen.

I cheered.

Finally I did it. I missed the vital organs so many times! I finally got it.

"Finally. You was some trash"Sean said to me.

"Shut the fuck up Sean"I rolled my eyes.

"Before I do some vital injuries on you"I glared at him.

"That makes no motha' fucking sense what so ever"He said.

He's an annoying ass pooper dinkly.

"What ever"I said as I put the gun down.

"Monte we got to give yo ass a hood name"Sean suddenly said perking up.

"How about hell no"I said as I took off the glasses.

"You got to have one Aurora got one and so does Cameo you have to have one"He rambled.

"No bitch"I said to him as I walked out of the range.

"Come one what's the last thing you ate today?"He said following behind me.

"I ate a Twix"I said turning to face him.

"So Lil Twix then?!" He said.

"It's not as fire as my name but it could work"He said to me.

"Fuck you and that stupid ass hood name"I said as I got into Seans SUV putting on my seatbelt

"Let me come up with one"He said as he hopped in to copying my steps.

"I said no! what part of that do you not get through your damn brain?"I question glaring at him as he started the truck.

Pulling off he smiled sheepishly at me and said "None of it"

Huffing in frustration I looked out the window.

I don't understand what's wrong with this nigga. I don't trust his ass. For all I know he could be a snake.

Sly ass. I'm gonna make sure this nigga don't double cross me.

If he does Imma have a good time slicing his throat open. I don't care if I got trust issues. Having trust issues can save your life. Buddy.

"What about Storm?"He questions.

"Ew fuck no"I said looking right at him.

"What about Sugar Plum?"He replied.

"Hell no"I said.

"Hurricane,Billboard,Poison"

"No,no,and what the fuck?"I say getting even lot irritated then before.

"What about......Salt?"He questions.

That perked my interest.

"As in the seasoning?"I said sitting up straight.

"Yes as in the seasoning"He said sneaking a glance at me before looking back onto the road.

"I like it."I said.

"Your serious?"He said.

"Yes I'm serious Sean"I said bluntly as my phone started buzzing.

Pulling my phone out my pocket it was an unknown number.

I have a feeling I know who this is.

Putting it to my ear answering the phone. Somebody screamed through the phone.

"Monte?!"My old bestfriend from middle school Kenny screeched through the phone causing me to pull my phone from my ear.

"Hey Kenny what's good it's been a while?"I said boredly as we drove by a plaza.

"Sean stop at the plaza I want something to eat"I said to Sean.

"What's the magic word?"He said.

"Take me to the goddamn food court"I said rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"Better stop before them shits get stuck"He smirked at me before switching lanes.

"I moved back to Atlanta bitch! Who in the car with you?"She said changing the subject and being nosey.

"None of you damn business bitch"I said picking at my chipped nails. I still need these son of a bitches done.

"Touchè bitch Touchè....So where are you at?"She questions. "Did you and the family move or something?"She questions.

Sean clears his throat.

"Hold on a sec"I told Kenny.

"We here do you want food or not?"He questions.

"Oh shit they got an olive gardens over here?"I said taking my seatbelt off.

I got out the truck closing the door and walking over to the olive gardens pulling my phone back to my ear.

"We still live in ATL and Im bout to eat with my friend"I replied to her.

"Okay Okay well bitch don't let me stop you from eating like a mother fucking gargoyle. I'll talk to later don't forget to save my number hoe"She said before hanging up the phone.

long chapter. AND A LOT OF DIALOGUE.

Jk I just skipped lines.

Well that's chapter give for you.

Night yah

(eastern time)