Twenty Four

Bangin with the girls 💫 Pt.1

Monte

Monte

It was late at night where we all were preparing. Hennessy who was putting straps in the trunk and Poison who was just cleaning knives and making sure the didn't have dirt on em.

I handled the car. Covering up the license plate so no one would be able to track us down.

Hennessy closed the trunk signaling it was time to go.

I was excited as hell. I was also scared as fuck :).

But that didn't matter. I was about to make bank.

"Hey Royalty it's time to go!"Hennessy said as she took a swig from her bottle of Hennessy. How ironic.

I nodded and sat in the front seat as Poison made her way to the back popping her AirPods in her ears.

I haven't heard her walk once. Cameo wasn't lying when he said she wasn't much of a talker. "Baby girl?"Hennessy said turning to Poison signaling her to take her headphones out.

OOP!

Poison rolled her eyes before taking one of her headphones out. "Baby girl mind giving me a kiss for good luck?"Hennessy asked biting her bottoms lip.

Poison stuck up the middle finger and put her headphone right back in her ear. Hennessy smiles at me "She's fucking into me"

I laughed at that "Yeah fucking right nigga" Hennessy rolled her eyes before revving up the engine mumbling about how Poison liked her. Which I highly doubted.

"Hold on tight Royalty"Hennessy grinned at me before putting the car in drive and pressing on the gas causing us  to accelerate.

"Woooooh!"Hennessy cheered as she swerved the corner speeding up dodging cars and running red lights.

Traffic cameras taking pictures of the cover plate. We were going so fast I was literally trapper in my seat.I looked behind me to see if Poison was reacting to this but she was sleep.

How?

Pop!

Someone shot at the car. We weren't even gone for an hour and people are already shooting at us.

"Cameo said there would be people on the watch from different gangs trying to take us down."Hennessy said as she through a gun in Poisons lap causing her to shoot awake.

I opened the roof window so Poison could start shooting. I watched as Poison turned her music up from her phone and peaked out the window. And started firing at the motorcycles that were chasing after.

She didn't even flinch as she fired the guns at the tires causing them to fly off their bikes pummeling to the ground. "Poison light em up!"Hennessy order.

Poison ducked back in and grabbed an even bigger gun that laid on the car floor and peeked back out and started firing at the men and women that were following us.

"That was fucking fire baby girl good job!"Hennessy praised Poison as she ducked back in the car and of course Poison didn't reply she just went back to sleep.

"Was that the people we were supposed to meet up with"I asked curiously as Hennessy took another swig from her bottle of Hennessy.

"Tch No! They are just some underground gang trying to prove shit"Hennessy said.

I nodded in understanding. "How many other underground are we going to run into?"

Hennessy shrugged "I don't know. There's always gonna be niggas like that chasing after us trying to take us down. But lucky for you Royalty you got two of the best gang members on ya team"

Hennessy looked back as blue and red lights reflected the rear view member. "Shit wake up poison we need her help"

"What why?"

Hennessy sped the car up even faster than before explaining "Poison knows her way around to city and knows how to escape"

I nodded before shaking Poison awake. "Poison the cops are on us we need your help"I explained to her and she nodded before signaling some shit I didn't understand.

Hennessy nodded before turning to me "I'm gonna pull over and we have to move fast as shit. We're going to get out and escape through the trees."

"But what about evidence?"I asked.

Poison tapped my shoulder and when I gave her my attention she showed me a grenade. "We're gonna blow up the evidence"Hennessy told me.

Hennessy grabbed her book bag and I forgot to question what was in it. Probably alcohol. And Poison through the guns and weed inside of a book bag.

"Aight"Hennessy said pulling over  "As soon as you see him coming out of his vehicle bitch jump the fuck out. I set off the bomb. It only gives us 60 seconds."

"Y'all get the fuck out and take my alcohol!"Hennessy said and that's what we did. We hurried out sneakily and I left the door open for Hennessy to leave.

As soon as the cop came out of the vehicle I saw her jump out of the vehicle . "Why the fuck didn't you run?"Hennessy asked as she grabbed my hand and dragged me farther into the woods.

That's when I realized that Poison left. She had her priorities straight that bitch is wild as fuck.

"Where the fuck is baby girlatt?"Hennessy said looking around.

I shrugged. "I don't fucking know she was gone as soon as we got out"

Hennessy sighed "I know where that fine mami is"

"Yeah let's go before the bo—"

Boom!

"Nevermind lets just go"

The car that they WERE cruising in

So uh yeah