Thirty Eight

Monte

"Damn Sean why do you hit so goddamn hard?"I asked as I inspected the huge hand mark on my ass.

He raised an eyebrow at me before answering honestly "I actually didn't hit you full strength. You kept putting your hands on me though and that pissed me off. More rage equals more strength wise words of today"He smiled at me.

I huffed "You are so goddamn corny" and I'm so goddamn horny. Sean's dominant harsh side turns me on. I don't know why. But everybody loves a taste of dominance.

"Yeah but you love it though"he grinned at me. "So are you really in a place to complain?"He inquired me as he scratched his head. I smiled shyly at him.

"I guess not"I gave in and he smirked "Exactly"He said before grabbing my teeny waist and trailing his hands down wear his handprint was. He rubbed the pained area to ease the tingly pain feeling I got from being basically whooped by my boyfriend.

My flushed cheeks made him smirk even more and my pussy was basically singing "Came through drippin drip drip" I think my panties were soiled and I would have to throw them away. Who knew Sean could be so damn daddyish?

He gripped a handful of my ass. I don't actually know how though because I don't think I had ass it was a iron board back there. Although my sister and my mom claim I had cake.

I nearly died as his hands inched closely towards the danger zone which was already defeated by the drowning swarm of soiled panties. I did not want him to find out that I was completely turned on.

He groped me a little bit before releasing my bottom "I hope that eases up the pain. You're really wet down there by the way. Didn't know I turned you on so much Monte I am flattered"Sean smirked at me before pecking my lips and leaving the room.

I don't know if I should be shocked that he kissed me or shocked that he found out that I was basically the Pacific Ocean down there. I sighed and dragged my hand across my face.

Now he's going to tease me about this. The sparks I felt when he kissed me though and touched me though made me think zamnnnnn zaddyyyy,fuckkkk meeeee, and omg what? At the same time.

I sighed and came out of the room. To Lilya throwing up in the sink and Delaney holding onto her hair staring blankly at the vomit. While I had to scrunch my nose up and look away. She probably got so drunk. That makes sense though the bitch is always drinking. And Aurora was eating some Panda Express that she ain't bother to get me.

I sighed how generous am I right? Man this whole job thing is getting a little boring. Not only does the jobs I do make me good money but it gives me thrills and know I'm not some sadistic person who's in love with death and killing people.

I walked over to Cameo and sat down "What is it Monte? They ain't no more jobs for now" He let me know before tiredly scratching his chin.

I nodded before kicking my feet up on the table. "I wasn't going to ask about that...I was going to ask about other missions and stuff.  I wanna do some more shit it gives me thrills"I exclaimed.

He laughed "There's a few problems going on so there won't be missions. We still have the drop offs but we already finished all that up"

I raised an eyebrow. I felt like snooping a little bit. "A few problems? Elaborate Cam" He sighed "A LOT of my members been disappearing here and there and I know they ain't just leaving on their own somebody gotta be taken em. I have a feeling I know who it is but I can't get a hold of him. And before your nosey ass ask his name is Lorenzo." He paused for a second. Where have I heard that name before? "He ain't like the fact that he wasn't getting a higher title. Wasn't getting enough "respect" Supreme  was the one I asked to keep an eye on the gang and all that stuff. I guess he ain't like it and disappeared off the face of the earth. Ion know. Haven't seen him since. But he out for me after killing off one of my best friends since childhood and writing a warning for me in his blood. I can't guarantee its him but I have a feeling its him."

I nodded signalling that I was listening to everything I said. Which I was. "When did gang members start disappearing?"I kinda felt like a investigator on some Indiana Jones shit...wait what?

"About two weeks now...At first I thought they was just taking breaks. I have enough members so errybody can take vacations from time to time. But then four hunnet gang members and workers  turned into two  hunnet two And it's crazy because at least thirty of them all dissapear at the same time in one night."He stressed "And not only that other gang members that are still here have reported them selling at our marked spots. The nigga either bribed them,blackmailed them,or they happily obliged. I hope my gang members are loyal. I treated them like family and I wouldn't want them turning on me."He muttered the last part even though I still heard.

At this point everyone was gathered around listening to Cameo talk. Even Lilya although her ass look like she got hit by a bus and then the bus came back in reverse and then drove back over her. She just smelt like alcohol and vomit. So disgusting.

"Doesn't that mean we need to be prepared for anything?"Delaney asked as she leaned on the the arm of the couch a lollipop in between her lips. "I mean we don't know when he's gonna attack us or if he is but we need to take serious precaution."

That's my first time hearing her speak more than a few words. Well waddya know? We all turned to Delaney as she spoke even Lilya who was practically about to fall of the couch.

"We need more weapons and more exit routes out of the areas we sell at. If we lost 198 gang members with in two weeks who knows how many more he's gonna take within the end of this month?"Delaney vented. "And all y'all that don't be going to the gym and just be having the munchies from us smoking weed all the time you need to go because weed ain't gonna save us when we all get attack on selling grounds"

Cameo nodded in agreement. I understand why she ain't ever get hurt or anything. "Rora baby girl now you gonna really have to lay off the wee-wait a second where the fuck is Aurora at?"

Aaron eyes widened "She just went to go do drop offs."

Of fuck

Now serving at del taco FR E SH A VOC A DO

Well long chapter kind of?

Yes yes the drama is back!

After a few fun chapters I'm adding a bit of drama

Also I plan on ending the story soon!

(There will most likely be a sequel I don't know yet)

Well I hope y'all liked this chapter dont forget to

Vote

And

Comment

Bye ❤