Twenty Three

Monte 🔝

Monte 🔝

Dumb.

That's how I feel right now.

Like a fucking idiot!

Why the hell would I just blurt out my feelings like that. I didn't want to go back to dealing with everyone. I was to embarrassed to bring my ass to go.

But this time I couldn't dodge the mission. It was an offer I couldn't pass up. This time I am going with a whole different crew of people. While Cameron had to hold down the fort back at the Garage along with Aurora by his side and Sean to keep watch,I was working with a new group.

I couldn't pass up I was making money and I didn't have to work with someone I basically embarrassed myself in front of. Hopefully the group isn't a bunch of asshole prissy bitches.

I had gotten dressed and ran downstairs swiping up my car keys and the keys to my house. I was a lil bit excited.

...........

I entered the garage missing the strong smell of weed and alcohol. Missing the scenery of people playing music and smoking weed,people eating and watching cartoons. Definitely missed this.

"Hey Monte glad to see your here."Cameron smirked as took a drag from his cigarette and blowing smoke into the air.

"Yeah I need to make some money"I replied brushing off the smirk he had on his face for whatever reason. Not like I cared.

"Mhm you only came because you aren't working with Supreme for this mission"He said knowingly.

I scoffed even though he was right "Pssh Yeah right just tell me who I'm working with"

Cameron nodded still smirking before pointed at a girl with green hair who was smoking weed as she counted the cash that was sprawled across the table.

"That girl right there is Delaney but she goes by Poison in the streets. She's got a perfect shot and she knows her way around the city. She's actually escaped many times from police chases and kept her Identity hidden"He explained as he tapped her shoulder.

She looked up nodded her head to both of us before going back to counting her money.

"Yeah you won't really hearing her say much to people but she's pretty chill"Cameo explained.

"Why haven't I've seen her around before...Is she like one of your best?"I interrogated and he nodded.

"She is actually one of the best. But she was on a big heist with a few other females in the industry. Poison is insane she came back without a bruise on her body while the others came back with cuts and bruises! Definitely better than Sean."

I nodded as he led me away from her and walked over to a girl who was listening to music with the bottle of Hennessy in her hand. She was holding onto a girls shirt while kissing her lips occasionally"This is the other girl you'll be working with who was also apart of the heist with Poison. Her name is Lilya but in the streets she goes by Hennessy."

"What does she do?"I asked interested.

"Well she actually specializes in weapons. She knows how to prepare weapons and she actually is the one who brings the weapons in. And she's an insane driver. Even when she's intoxicated she's a fucking beast in the streets. Put her behind the wheel and she's fucking gone nigga"Cameo explained.

I grinned it's going to be hella fun working with these chicks.

"I expected your ass to have more boys in the lead good to know you ain't know sexist ass"

Cameo laughed at that "Never that. Girls are fucking important"

I nodded in agreement. "So when do we leave?" Cameo scratched at his beard.

"Y'all are gonna be leaving tonight this mission is fuckin serious and if y'all come out successful we're talking bout millions going in y'all pay checks"

I nodded "Bet nigga.How long you think it's gonna take?"

"I'm hopin it will only take a few days maybe week. If it takes longer we're gonna send some back up cos' if the more the pay the harder it gets"

I nodded with a smirk on my face. Shit was really about to go down. And money was about to be made.

🔥

Montes outfit 🔝

Montes outfit 🔝

So um tell me what you think about the two new characters Lilya and Delaney 😁

Next chapter might becoming later on tonight