Gills

Kinda juicy and short lol

Sidon has a weak spot...

You knew today was going to be good. Reason being Sidon didn't have anything planned for today. It was going to be just you and him all day. When you woke up, you found yourself nuzzled into Sidon's chest. It was so warm and comfortable that you didn't want to move. You watched as his chest was slowly rising and falling. You were happy that he was so relaxed. He didn't get a lot of time to relax like he was doing now.

  You grazed your hand over his toned chest and abs. His scales soft, almost as soft as the padded white areas of his stomach. You were careful not to wake him up. You noticed something you really didn't think much of. His gills. You knew they were used for him to breath but you were wondering, are you allowed to touch them?

  You slowly rubbed the sensitive skin on the top fold of his middle gill. You heard a groan and Sidon shifted a little. He bent his legs so that his knees were off the bed and his feet were brought closer. You looked at his expression and were surprised to see a blush across his face and he was grabbing the pillow behind him. He liked it? You hesitated but you swiped your finger across the middle slit. "Mmn... hah..." he moaned again. You were suprised he was still sleeping. Your face burned red as you knew what you were doing to him.

  You couldn't help your gaze and you looked at the heated area between his legs. You gasp. There was a huge bulge. Your face turning crimson. It frightened you a little when you saw his legs cross. You looked up to his face and there he was, awake, hands behind his head, blushing and squinting right at you.
"Y/N...?" You gulped and stared at him. "Y-yes Sidon..?" He kept a pause for a slight moment and asked you something that made your heart skip a beat.

  "Were you.... touching my gills?" You froze. You already knew he knew that you were but he wanted to see what you'd say. You couldn't say anything. You saw the smirk on Sidon's face. "Good thing I have a day off, " your eyes widened while he smirked.

"I think you might have to fix what you started before we do anything else"

________________________________

Dang that was short. In all reality, I'm at band camp so I can't do much lol. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short piece of trash! Next one will be about Sidon getting jealous •v•

                       Bye-bye! ☆〜(ゝ。