Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! ;)

Sidons Christmas surprise...

He could hardly stand it. Muzu has made him do another practice meeting. It was almost torture. Sidon stood beside his father in a slump. He made a sigh loud enough for Muzu to hear. "Prince Sidon! Posture! If a prince such as yourself can't even stand up straight, the entirety of Hylia should think you a joke!"
The old zora yelled at him, sounding almost like the hawking of an annoying crow. With that, Sidon slowly straightened his back. He had been thinking of you since the day you left. You had gone to visit your family in Hateno for Christmas. All in all, you hadn't been back in two weeks.
Dorephan loomed over Sidons figure. Sidon was the tallest zora in the domain, except for his father, who was enormous compared to him. Some days he'd ponder about his size compared to his father. He'd never met his mother, and he was not too sure about how big he'd get when he got to Dorephans age.
"My son," Dorephans deep and moderately loud voice filled the chamber. ", you haven't looked well in recent days. What ails you?" Sidon turned to look at his father. He sighed, almost started to tear up. "Y/N hasn't returned from her journey.. Every day that passes that I don't have her in my arms, my heart aches more.. I long to have Y/N back in the domain." Sidon hung his head, trying to keep his composure.

"MY LEIGE!"

A zora guard came rushing in with a letter in hand. 'Could it be?' Sidon thought. "It's a letter from the Hylian Y/N!" Sidons face lit up immediately. He rushed over to the guard and took the letter excitedly. He recognized the wax print on the letter. It was a (your favorite flower/animal). He knew for a fact this letter was from you.

Dear Sidon,
I will be returning to zoras domain in time for Christmas Day! Surprise! Here's a picture of me with my family. I can't wait to see you fish sticks!
~ Love Y/N

Sidons heart began to flutter. "Y/N will be back for Christmas Day father!" He was almost like a child, turning to face Dorephan with a bug toothy smile. "Ha ha! What great news my boy." Sidon looked at the letter once more and pulled out a picture of you with your family. He noticed the decorations that you had in the house. "What odd things." Sidon pondered at the tree decorated with brightly colored lights and garland.
He showed the picture to his father. "Those are Christmas decorations. It's a Hylian thing I believe." Sidon pondered a moment. He got an idea. "What if..." he started. ", we decorated the whole domain for Christmas! As a surprise for Y/N!" Sidon went on rambling about how he could make the domain all pretty and decorated as a surprise for Y/Ns return. Although he didn't wait for a response from his father, we was so excited he ran out of the chambers to tell the guards that they had to find all those decorations.
"So naïve and so childish." Muzu huffed. Dorephan chuckled. "Oh let the boy have fun, he's in love. Haven't you ever fell in love you old Scrooge? Ha ha!" Muzu was never amused.

~~~ Time skip brought to you by Shad from Twilight princess ~~~

You were almost to the bridge entering zoras domain.  It had started to snow and was getting colder. What you had saw made your heart flutter. There was golden garland wrapped all around the bridge. When you crossed, the entire domain was decorated in a Christmasy fashion. The statue of Mipha was decorated the little cute ornaments that the zora children had made, with a star and the top of her spear, almost like a Christmas tree.
"Y/N!!!" You saw a tall red zora sprinting towards you. Before you had time to react, Sidon had picked you up and hugged you. "Sidon! I missed you so much!" You began kissing all over his face. Sidon laughed. "My minnow! I saw the picture you sent me and I decided to decorate the whole domain as a surprise!" The domain sure did look wonderful.
"I love it Sidon!" Sidon laughed, "I knew you would! Oh you must see my father! He's wearing one of those red and white hats and he made Muzu wear one!" With that, we ran to the chamber with you in his arms. It was great to be back with the shark prince for Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You like yes? Christmassss. Oh well I tried. This chapter is probably full of typos and is a mess over all but I hope you like it anyway lol

Bye bye!~ (●'ω●)