Chapter One

It was a bright sunny day here in Los Angeles, California and I was getting ready to go to Vidcon with my parents and younger siblings. I had a pretty good relationship with them and they're so accepting and supportive of me, even after I came out as pansexual to them but that's besides the point and before I continue this story I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Itzel (or Izzy) Guadalupe Castillo and I'm 13 years old. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, I'm 5' tall (pretty short, I know) and I was born on April 1st, 2004. No it's not a joke, I'm serious. Personality wise I'm energetic, outgoing, friendly, sarcastic, very sensitive, I really love to listen to music and play some instruments as well as watch a lot of YouTube. I watch people like Crankthatfrank, Dan and Phil and Thomas Sanders etc. Ah I love them so much but Thomas, I love him with all my little heart. Now that we got that out of the way let's continue with where we left of. My parents did the absolute most to make me happy but it made me feel bad since we're a low income family but I really appreciated that they would do anything for me. I was so stoked to go to Vidcon this year considering it was my first year going and to add on to that, the people I got in the fan lottery were my top three favorites (Dan and Phil, Thomas and Frank). But little did I know that what I thought were going to be the best days of my life were going to be the worst.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was really short but it's basically an introduction and this is my first fanfic that I planned and put a lot of hard work into. So I hope you enjoyed chapter one of Adopted By Thomas Sanders and that you stick around for the rest of it.

-Izzy 💗