Chapter 2: Vidcon Day 1

Today is June 20th aka the first day of the most amazing 3 days of my life aka Vidcon and I can not wait to see who out of the 3 I'm meeting first today. I quickly got up and went to shower, then change and finally head to the kitchen. I saw that my mom prepared carne con chile with a side of rice and beans. I happily ate the food because hello, it's food and after I finished I eagerly waited for my family to finish. As soon as they finished we got in the car and headed to the Anaheim Convention Center. When we got there we quickly got in the registration line to get our wristbands and we all waited impatiently. We soon got our wristbands and I saw that I was first meeting Frank then it was Dan and Phil and finally, best for last in my opinion, my pure bean Thomas. Who should be protected at all costs by the way. My family and I walked into the main space, they got different people than I did so we decided to part our ways and meet up at the merch booths after we're all done. I didn't have to worry about being alone since I was meeting up with some friends. I met up with Bree and Daisy who've been friends with me for a while now and I love dearly. Bree had wavy blonde hair with lilac in it with amazing green eyes and Daisy has naturally curly/waved strawberry blonde hair with freckles embellishing her cheeks and blue eyes. After we caught up for a bit we decided to hit up the merch stands and explore before it was time to go to Frank's booth. After we had a merch spree I decided to check the time but I realized my phone died, great. I asked Daisy," Hey D, what time is it? My phone died so I can't check." She responded, "Ah that must suck, but I'll check." Her eyes widen when she looks at the time. "What's wrong D? What's the time?", I said. "It's 12:55 Izzy, we have exactly five minutes to get to Frank's booth which is on the other side of the center.", she said. "FUCKING SHIT, WE NEED TO START RUNNING LADIES!", Bree said. "But I have a skirt onnnn.", Daisy whined. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU HAVE A SKIRT ON DAISY, WE NEED TO GET TO THE BOOTH! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!",I exclaimed. "Ugh fineee, but if I fucking flash someone it's your guy's fault.", she said. We started running full speed, through the huge crowd of people, trying to get to the booth on time. We got there at exactly 12:59, I don't know how we did that but all I know is that's the most fucking exercise I've ever done this summer and the fastest I ran at all. We were all heavily breathing but we tried to situate ourselves and fixed up to look decent in the photos. We waited in line for a bit before Frank and Eva came out, then the line started moving. We were getting closer and closer to the front and I could prominently see Frank and Eva in all their beautiful glory and I start fangirling. My hands are getting clammy and my heart started racing and before I knew it I was third in line behind Daisy and Bree. I was a nervous wreck, I felt butterflies, my heart started racing even faster and my hands kept getting clammier. I asked Daisy if she could record the interaction on her phone since mine is dead. I walked up to them and I greeted, "Hi Frank!" I gave him a quick hug, then I greeted Eva and gave her a quick hug. Frank asked me what my name was and I told him that it was Itzel and he tried so hard not to butcher it but after many failed attempts I told him to call me Izzy. I asked them if they could sign my pass and I told them what pose I wanted to do. And before I forget about it, I took out a bar of soap that I made out of white chocolate and I took a bite out of it. I could tell that Frank was triggered and somewhat angry and he started ranting but I told him that it was chocolate and he looked so sh00k. I started laughing along with Eva before I hugged them goodbye. I then United with Bree and Daisy again and we decided to explore the convention center before parting ways. I want to look for my family and I accidentally bumped into two people and I am mediately apologized after the incident but I look up to see David and Liza. I have a mini freak out session on the inside and I asked them to sign my cast and take a quick picture with me before I let them go to wherever they were going. I was walking to the merch stand and I realize that I couldn't text to my parents because my phone died and I didn't want to ask someone if I could borrow their phone because social anxiety but I just went to the merch stand like they said they would be. I soon found them looking at the merch and getting something for my brother. We stuck around for a while longer, exploring the convention center a little bit more, before deciding to head home and prepare for the next day.

A/N: AH! I'm sorry that this was is sort of late update, it's just but I've been writing and preparing this chapter for a while and it took up THREE PAGES in my composition book, which is crazy tbh, and it turned out to be more than 900 words, woah, I am sh00keth. Anyways, I really hope that you
enjoyed this chapter and hopefully you'll stick around for the next 😊
-Izzy

Itzel's outfit:

Bree's outfit:

Daisy's outfit:

Daisy's outfit: