Chapter 8

I ended up staying at the hotel with Thomas again, we stayed up late talking and getting to know each other some more. I told him about my parents and my school life. I explained to him how I love acting and how I was apart of some school plays.

      "Didn't you play Charlotte from Princess and the Frog?" Thomas asked. I was a bit shocked when I heard that.

      "Um, yeah, I did." I said bashfully. He responded with a smile, "I remember you tweeting me about it." I mentally freaked out for a bit but then collected myself.

*Time skip to the morning*

      I can hear someone calling my name and shaking me, trying to wake me up. "Five more minutessss." I groggily say and I hear footsteps walking away from me. I found myself not being able to go back to sleep so I sat up.

       I went to brush my teeth and get ready. I came out in a pair of jeans and the first shirt I found in my suitcase. I proceeded to walk out of the bathroom and greet Thomas.

       "Good morning kiddo, how did you sleep?" Thomas asked.

      "Pretty well, how about you?" I responded. We continued talking while we waited for room service to come with our breakfast.

       Our food came and we watched some old episodes of Gravity Falls. We watched a good five episodes before we decided to go outside and explore.

      We walked around the streets of Anaheim for 10 minutes in silence, Thomas then broke the silence by asking me if I was hungry. 

     "Well, I'm not much of a breakfast type of person but I could go for an omelette right about now." I responded. 

    "Well on that note, to IHop we go Itzel." he said as he pulled out his phone, calling for an uber. 

     When the uber arrived, Thomas let me go in first then following me soon after. He told the driver where we wanted to go and he drove off. Thomas and I were making small talk on the way there.

     We got to the IHop and he went to the hostess requesting for a table, yadda yadda. After around 5 minutes of waiting the hostess called out Thomas' name and showed us to our table. We then ordered our food and then ate as soon as we came. We talked more after eating then continued on our merry way. 

A/N: Yoooo so uh, its been like 3 years I think since I last updated this. I got a lot of notifications when I logged onto the email I used for this account and realized "holy shit, I completely forgot this book." So here I am after 3 years of not updating. I'm 16 now, entering into junior year of high school. It's kinda crazy but anyways, during this quarantine I'm planning on continuing this book to pass the time. Anyways, I know this was short but uhhhhh, I'll keep working at making longer chapters