☾2☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 4 |
Ep. 2 New Kids

You two had just arrived right in front of the classroom door, even if it was closed you could still hear multiple loud and quiet voices in a symphony of high school children chatter or some shit

Also on the way to school Daniel and you had both found out, coincidentally (Definitely not because the story line needed it or anything), that the two of you were both in the same class.

As Daniel prepares himself to introduce himself in front of his new peers– you, on the other hand, were picking your ear with your pinky finger and whatever stuck in a random direction.

You suddenly heard footsteps walking towards the both of you. Turning your head you gazed at an old, balding man— who you assumed to be your teacher— standing in front of the two of you

"You two must be the new transfers! Welcome to your first day, so I'll introduce you two first, so come in when I call for you both, alright?" He instructs, you yawned lazily as Daniel yells a hyper energetic 'yes!', the man than opens the sliding door, strolling right in.

"THE TEACHER'S HERE!" You heard a couple heavy thuds and screeching chairs as the teacher yells for them to shut up.

"Quiet! We have two new transfer students!" He yells, hitting a rolled up newspaper against his desk to successfully grab everybody's attention.

"Two transfer students?"
"That's a lot for our class."
"At our school?"
"Are they guys or girls? Maybe both?"
"They cute?"

"Come on in" The teacher gestures for you two to walk in.

"I'm Daniel Park" Daniel speaks softly, an anxious feeling running up his spine

"I'm Daniel Park" Daniel speaks softly, an anxious feeling running up his spine. His eyes were adverted the other way as you could see him fiddling with his fingers behind his back. His pretty face had immediately caught the attention of everyone in the classroom.

"Y/N L/N" You stuffed your hands in your jacket, looking completely uninterested.

"Nice to meet you all" Daniel ended his greeting as he nervously gives you a side glance. Avoiding everybody else's gaze towards him. You were also looking away, eyes almost spiritless and hollow because let's be honest, first day of school always made you depressed.