☾30☽

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 33 |
Ep. 30  Caught you

Before the entire confrontation, Daniel had the worst feeling about that man and thought to call the police after the man left the convenience store

And after he finished the report, the person on the line notified him that some responders will be arriving there shortly, agreeing to send out officers, he ended the call and than decided to hit up Vasco too just in case they weren't fast enough.

Vasco's reaction when he heard Y/N was endangered was a bit priceless through.

"Hello?" Vasco answers the call as Daniel pauses after hearing his voice. He shakes his head, as he knows that Vasco thought he was now the other Daniel instead of the one who was terrible towards him before.

"H-Hi!? Are you working out currently?" Daniel asks cautiously, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"A bit" Vasco answers, "Why?"

"I- Well, I'm worried. I was just working and this man showed up with Y/N's stream on his phone and he purchased a knife." Daniel recalls as he tightens the grip on his phone. "I just— well, thinking for the worst I was hoping you could—"

"Y/N! Run!" Daniel shouts as he rushes towards you down the street, blocking Gangnam Lord with his body

"Wait Daniel? Which area?! Where's Y/N?!" Vasco yells worriedly through the abandoned phone.

Daniel wasn't able tell him the location but...

Here he is.

"I saw everything. Y/N...." A completely tired voice as he bent over for a moment to catch his breath, "You are something else"

"... You're too cool Y/N" Vasco lifts his head as sweat poured down his forehead, his hand combing through his hair as he looks up at you.

"Ahhh! My face!" Gangnam Lord screams as he rolls around on the ground, crying. "Y/N help me! Kill him for me wife! Ahhhh!"

"Dropping that barbell was a relief" Vasco says as he was referring to the one he chucked at Gangnam Lord.