☾24☽

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 27 |
Ep. 24 Formation

 24   Formation

"Today's last performance! Is a collaboration between both Fashion and Vocal Department!" The announcer said excitedly, his voice carrying loudly through the speakers, "Featuring Daniel Park, Y/N L/N and Duke Pyeon!"

My heart is about to explode.

The entire crowd goes wild as their screaming voices was deafening. Many recognized those names, as some die hard fans of Daniel and yours stood at the foot of the stage. And it was no surprise when you saw Zack screaming through a makeshift paper megaphone while Mira was cheering joyfully. And from the stage you could see Zoey in their group too, cheering and sneering at other girls who were ogling over Daniel.

"She's so beautiful"
"Who is that?"
"Looks like a celebrity"
"Her skin is so dewy"

They're all staring.

The announcer (who isn't bread boy) ran up quickly next to Daniel and you, basically shoved a mic in our faces, "You both are way too good looking! Are the two of you dating?"

Daniel smiles at the announcer sweetly as he was ready to open his mouth to say 'maybe', just to tease it a bit.

But you had a different thought coursing through your head, you had to keep the record as straight.

You didn't want to lead Daniel on or make him feel like you're leading him on. Even through you've made it as crystal clear to Daniel that you wanted to be friends more than anything.

A/N: aka it's too early in the script for Y/N to settle we still have a few hundred more chapters to cover y'all. I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it.

"Nah" You butt as you crossed your arms. "He's my friend, and I'm not trynna be romantically involved with anybody."

You could hear a crowd of people sigh in relief but some got their hearts broken even before they had the chance.