☾27☽

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 30 |
Ep. 27 HA HA NOPE

You were just walking to the convenience store with your bags of treats as you whistled a tune

You were just walking to the convenience store with your bags of treats as you whistled a tune. As you headed home, you saw the familiar light of the convenience store and a familiar face walking towards it. As soon as you laid eyes on his slanted eyes and styled black hair you raised your hand up.

"Yo Zack!" You shouted, continuing to walk down the path wearily. The bags blocking your vision for a little.

"Y-Y/N? Is that you?" He knit his brows together, just seeing a large pile of bags walking up to him. He jogs over to your side, "Here I'll help."

"Oh thanks." He hauls some bags over his shoulder, "Saw you in my livestream" You state nonchalantly, "Thanks for the balloons you gave me. I got myself (favorite candy bar) because of you"

"You noticed me?" He asked, there were so many people in your live. How could you have possibly noticed him?

"Yeah, by the way, nice profile pic." You snickered immaturely, "Boxer"

He didn't really understand at first, but when it hit him, it hit him real hard. His profile picture for that site... He hadn't changed it in years! It was a selfie from when he was a first year in junior high.

He buries his face into his hands, his cool guy facade evaporating away in a mere instant. 'Dammit... Zack why the hell were you such a loser.'

"Were you getting something from the convenience store too?" You asked him behind all your bags.

'Depends if you're going in too' He thinks before speaking, his free hand covering his mouth as he attempts to hide an obvious red blush creeping on his cheeks "I-I don't know"

You adjusted your position as your hands grew a bit sore from holding all your candy, Zack noticed your uneasiness as he finds an opportunity.

"Do you want me to hold everything?" Zack spoke, a bit too fast.

"Forreal?"

"Yeah I'll even bring it to your house!" He replies, almost desperately as he leans towards you.

He catches himself before he coughs in his fist embarrassingly, adjusting his footing "I-I mean— only if you're cool with it"

"Oh yeah that would be great. My house is like the eighth house down the street— the one that looks like shit with a (favorite color) welcome mat." You dropped all your stuff in Zack's arms as he stumbles back from the weight. He grunts quietly as he was just shocked at how much everything weighed, like how long have you been carrying this?! "Here my house keys too."

"W-Wait you're not coming too?!" Zack shouts as he was clearly struggling with the heavy bags. His knees buckling as gravity was working against him now.