Chapter 1: Suspicion of the Ninja

~Jay's POV

"Kai and I are going to have a baby" Lloyd said crying.

I honestly thought THIS relationship was NOT going to go THIS far. The only way that Kai and Lloyd can HAVE a baby is by adopting one and I think having a little baby in our dojo was NOT a good idea because we have a little baby already and his name is Cole.

"Oh I'm so happy for you two" I lied.

"Congratulations!" Nya said happily.

Kai and Lloyd smiled walking away and I glanced looks at the other ninja.

"Do you guys really think it's a good idea for them to adopt a baby when we already have to deal with Cole?" I said laughing.

"No Jay we have to put up with you" Cole said laughing.

"HEY! NO WE DON'T!" I screamed.

The other ninja started laughing.

"Whatever I don't think it's a good idea for them to adopt a kid" I said shaking my head.

~Lloyd's POV

"Kai I'm so happy that we are going to have a baby around" I smiled.

"Me to, where are we gonna adopt the baby?" Kai asked.

"We will find out, but first.. let's have a little fun" I said.

Kai smiled and he pushed me down on my bed. We started kissing as Kai kept moving up and down my body. I started to moan

~Jay's POV

I was walking down the hall to my room and I heard Lloyd screaming. I walked down to his room and opened his door a little.

I wish I didn't see what I just saw in that room.

"AHHHHHH MY EYES OH MY GOD MY EYES!" I screamed.

"AHHHHHHH-" I ran into Cole.

"What is the matter with you?" Cole said.

"FOLLOW ME!" I grabbed Cole's arm.

I saw Kai and Lloyd getting off the bed and I fell backwards on the floor.

~Lloyd's POV

Me and Kai heard a scream coming from the hall and we knew right away it was Jay's scream.

"What's wrong with Jay?" I said.

"I don't know, there's a lot of things wrong with Jay" Kai said.

I laughed.

I opened the door and saw Jay on the floor rubbing his eyes and Cole standing there with a nervous look on his face.

"What is going on?" Lloyd said.

"I think Jay saw you and Kai kissing or something, he lead me to you're room so.." Cole said.

"N-NO I SAW A GIGANTIC SPIDER" Jay said.

"WHERE, WHERE!" I screamed.

"Relax Lloyd" Kai said.

"AHHH IM GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE" Jay screamed."

"So, how is you're idea with adopting a baby going?" Cole said.

"It's going great! Me and Kai are so excited for the idea of having a baby around it will build up the love in our relationship" I said.

"That's amazing you guys!" Cole said.

"Kai can you check to see if Jay is okay?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll be back in a second" Kai said.

"Come follow me Cole" I said.

~Cole's POV

"Come follow me Cole" Lloyd said.

Lloyd took me into his room and opened one of his desk draws.

"I keep this Greenflame necklace whenever something bad happens, and I've been seeing a lot of strange things happening in my room lately" Lloyd said.

I could tell by the look on his face that Lloyd was really worried about something

"Have you told Kai about any of this?" I asked.

"No, but I'm planning on telling him I just don't know how to tell him he would get really overprotective about it" Lloyd said.

"I can help, tell me what happened" I said.

"Well.. I felt something tugging on me last night, and I have a strange feeling that someone could be trying to get at me" He said nervously.

"What that's crazy! Why would someone do that?" I said shaking my head.

"I don't know, it might be just my nerves" He said.

"Yeah it could be" I said.

"Could you stay in my room tonight incase something happens Cole?" He asked.

I didn't really want to stay in Lloyd's room tonight but I decided maybe one night couldn't hurt.

"Sure Lloyd, I'll come to you're room when Kai goes to sleep okay?" I said.

"Okay" Lloyd said.

I still have flashbacks on the night I went to Lloyd's room. That night was the worst night ever...