Dark Hearts

REWRITTEN

                ❝Ellie is the little girl who grew up fixing and loving broken things, except herself

    Ellie is the little girl who grew up fixing and loving broken things, except herself.

Eleanor Cooper is Betty's sister - she goes by Ellie. And just like her sister she's pressed by her parents, mostly her Mom, to be the perfection in flesh and blood. But there's no such a thing as perfect in Riverdale. Specially, not Ellie. 

She's the sweet girl with love to give everyone. She's known by her endless kindness and the need to help everyone. But what do you do when you realize there's you're not as good as everyone thinks? That you do mistakes, a lot of them. 

Of course, Ellie has her own share of secrets. And just like everyone else, she will try her best to make sure they won't come to the surface - so no one gets hurt. 

With the mysterious death of Jason Blossom, her sister Polly being taken away, and the arrival of Veronica Lodge, everything changes. 

But some things never truly change. 

DARK HEARTS 

CAST

DOVE CAMERON AS ELEANOR COOPER

RIVERDALE CAST AS THEMSELVES

DARK HEARTS 

PLAYLIST

i. I wanna be yours - Artic Monkeys;

ii. Leave your lover - Echos;

iii. Attention - Charlie Puth;

iv. We don't talk anymore - Charlie Puth;

v. Yes girl - Bea Miller;

vi. Fetish - Selena Gomez;

vii. Sign of the times - Harry Styles;

viii. Uncover - Zara Larsson;

ix. Please don't say you love me - Gabrielle Aplin;

x. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood;

xi. Happier - Ed Sheeran; 

xii. Close - Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo;

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Riverdale or Archie Comics. All the characters and storylines' credits go to their owners. But I do own Eleanor Cooper, so please respect that. 

NOTE:

This book is published in italian already, the amazing translation is being done by the fantastic Giadatranslate, please feel free to go check it out.

@kellymesweetz 

This is my new story, welcome! 

I really hope you enjoy it. If you leave comments or even just a vote, I'll be so happy. It really inspires me. About the playlist, it's a colletion of songs I listen too while writing because I think, somehow, it fits in the story. It's not one song for each chapter, it's random, really. 

Also, I would really like to tell all the new reader and old ones too that I'm do not speak english, it's not my first language. I am portuguese, so there will be a lot of mistakes through the book, but I hope you understand. I am currently rewritting the chapter due to that, but it will never be perfect. Thank you so much!

That's it, hope you enjoy my story. Kisses!