Plans for the future...

Once I awoken I was laying down in my own bed in the hospital with a nurse at my side. "Ah Yami sir it's great to see that your ok. We found you asleep in Yugi's room,"she said and handed me a tray. It had soup on it as well as orange juice. "Here you need to eat to keep up your strength as your still recovering yourself."

I did as she said and the rumours of hospital food being bad, it wasn't really too bad. She stayed with me as I ate and never took her eyes off of me. "Your not really Yugi's brother are?" she asked and I froze. How can she tell? In this hospital I'm put down as Yami Muto so how can she tell? I nodded my head and she started to smile brightly. "So pardon me for asking but are you and Yugi in a relationship?"

Why does everyone ask this! It's like they know my feelings and are trying to taunt me! My face brighten at her question and she just laughed at me. "I-it's not like t-that with us..." I said and looked away while she continued to laugh at me.

"Aha I'm very sorry Yami but when we found you in his room, even though you were passed out you had a tight grip on Yugi's hand and we had trouble getting you to let go. Also even though you are still hurt you wanted to go see him. Not even married couples do that, they just stay in their own beds and wait for themselves to recover to see each other," she said and I found myself just having a normal conversation with her.

Talking to a new face is kind of nice, I have just been surrounded by the people I know. "So Yami you DO like Yugi right?" she asked and as my face went crimson once again, I didn't think it wouldn't be to bad to nod at her. "Aww that's really cute, you two look so alike I would of thought you were twins at first! Don't worry your secret is safe with me."

"OH how rude. After all this time talking I haven't introduced my self, My name is Dawn and I need to go, but I'll come by for your check up later," she said and then left me. I was left alone with the t.v to keep me entertained until Joey came back on his own.

"Hey dude, you been doing alright? I heard you passed out in Yuge's room," he said and made himself comfortable next to me on my bed. He put down a small bag on my lap and I looked at him in confusion. "It's for you dummy have a look!"I did as he told me too and taking a glance inside was some things for me to eat and juice. "It's better then what they have, right?"

"You didn't have to do for me Joey but thank you. Anyway why isn't Kaiba with you? Is he off somewhere today?" I asked and Joey nodded.

"Yeah he has a lot of meetings today so I won't be able to spend much time with him, it's gets lonely at the house so I thought what better way to kill time then to see my best buds," he said and lay down while I sat up. "I checked in with Yuge and it seems like he is doing a little better but not as much as we would hope." he said and I felt myself sadden.

I was hoping for good news with Yugi...but it seems like he still has a long way to go. "We just need to give him time...he had to undergo a lot of trauma," I said and looked at Joey as he nodded to what I said.  

"Hey I just remembered something! When we were back in the house you talked through your mind thingy and said you wanted to tell me something! What was it anyway?"he asked and I had to brainstorm for a minute. OH I know what it was...I'm not sure if I want to tell him at the moment.

"Ummm sorry Joey I can't remember what it was!" I laughed and tried to not make it obvious. Making eye contact would be the worst right now because Joey would see right through me.

"Hey...are you lying?"he asked and got closer to my face. He knows I'm lying... "Come on dude! Just tell me, what have ya got to hide?" he pushed again and got closer to my face. Hes getting a bit too close. If I refuse next then he'll be right on my face!

"ALRIGHT FINE! Just move back your too close!" I yelled and he sat back, smiling at my defeat. "The day you and Kaiba showed up I woke up from having a nightmare and Yugi comforted me..but I  kind of...k-kissed him..." I got out and my face was bright red. Finally looking over at  Joey it took a minute for it to sink in him before his started to laugh. 

"NO WAY! Pal your making that up! Tell me that your lying!" he yelled and I looked down hiding my face. After shaking my head his laughter just got worse. "I'm so happy that to hear this! I take it you took my advice," he said and rubbed under his nose. All I could do was just lightly laugh as he looked like a proud parent or something.

"Yeah well that doesn't confirm anything on his end, once he has recovered and some time has passed I will tell him then," I said and manged to look at him. 

"OHHH I have a great idea! His birthday is coming up soon so why not take him out. Me and Seto went out to a great place but before you get something to eat take him for a movie, then after food take him to a special place," Joey said and his smile got bigger and bigger.

"Seto? So you call him by then now?" I asked and he got embarrassed, looking away from me. "Hey I'm just playing with you, thanks for the ideas. Once he is 100 percent better then I'll take him out," I said and Joey nodded at me. I wanna make his birthday the best one he'll remember...but first things first...he has to wake up...

WOOT WOOT. Another person now knows about Yami's little crush. Dawn is just in here just while the boys are in hospital so no need to worry. Also I looked up a name that means light since Yami is supposed to be dark (I think...) and Dawn in either Latin or Greek origins means light! I hope I got that right... So what will Yami think of for Yugi's birthday? We just need Yugi to wake up.... *cough cough if* ANYWAY CATCH YA NEXT TIME