Feelings...

"Alright rest easy Yami! Don't go sneaking off to Yuge's room!" Joey said and left. Visiting hours were over so has to leave. Also Kaiba had been calling him none stop for something. Dawn had came back in with a clipboard and some equipment.

"Hello once again Yami. Like I said I'm here for your check up!" she said and put down her bag. An hour later she finished and sat down to write up my report. "Your looking good Yami! By looking at your results you should be out of here by tomorrow!"she said and showed me what they were. Seems like the only thing I'll have when I leave is a few scars.

"Dawn I hate to ask but could you please check up on Yugi? I want to know how hes doing before anything," I said and she nodded and left. It's nice knowing someone that works here, gives me someone to talk to when Joey or Kaiba isn't here. Dawn came back in and her face had a half smile on it.

"Well I asked his doctors and well..."she trailed of and I was getting worried. She is stalling for time...

"Please...not matter what the news is I just need to know how he is..."I muttered and struggled to fight back tiers. If he has given up...if he doesn't make it then there's no point for me to be here. I came back for Yugi and if I have killed him...I don't deserve a body in this life...

"They said he should wake up soon!" she beamed and I almost cried in happiness. He had won his fight and was coming back to me! I leaned over and didn't think about it, but I hugged her.

"Thank you thank you thank you! Would it be alright if I stay in his room a lot? When he wakes up I wanna be the one that he sees when he wakes up," I said and let go of her. She nodded her head at my request and left me for the night. This is greatest news I have heard all day and maybe it could help me not have any bad dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining through the window as I woke up and have never felt so great about the day. I was able to leave the hospital today but I want to stay until Yugi wakes up. I'd even rent a room in a hotel and stay there so I was close to the hospital. Dawn came in and had another doctor and they both had big smiles.

"Hello Mr Muto, we just want to do a final check up before we dismiss you, but I have heard from Dawn here that you wish to remain here until your brother awakes?" he asked and I nodded my head. Looking at Dawn she was trying to hide her laughter because she is the only one that knows me and Yugi aren't brothers.

They did their thing and was over a lot faster then my other check ups. "Well it seems like everything is in order. My Yami Muto you are now healthy enough to leave the hospital but as you requested, you can remain here in your brothers room. In fact there is a pull out bed in there so you don't have to travel," the doctor said and left.

"Well Yami looks like you can stay here until he wakes up. I'll nip by when I have some free time and see how's he is doing because I'm excited for you when he wakes." Dawn said and went to open the door. We both walked to Yugi's room and while walking multiple doctors said hi to us. We stopped and said our goodbyes and I stepped into his room. He didn't look as pale as when I first saw him but he was still connected to the machines.

I walked up to his bed and sat down on the chair I first passed out on. "Hey Yugi it's me. Guess what? I can now leave the hospital but I'm staying because the doctors said that you should be awake soon. Just know that I'm going to be here for you as soon as you do."I said and hugged him. Throughout the day doctors kept going in and out and sometimes Joey and Kaiba would come in.

Around about 9 o'clock Dawn came through with some flowers. "Hey Yami just wanted to stop by and drop these off for Yugi,"she said and put them in the vase next to him. I got up and let her sit on the chair while I sat on the bed. "So how has you been today? I know that you have been in here for a long time."

"Yeah I've been ok. My friends have been coming by so it hasn't been that quite," I said and she smiled brightly at me. I wonder...how does she always have time to see me?

"Hey...Yami. Can I ask you something?" Dawn said and I glanced over to her. For some reason her face was going red. "I don't if you have...but have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Yeah in the past but like I've said I like Yugi, why do you such a question like that Dawn?" I asked and she got off the bed and sat next to me. Oh no...if she is what I think she is...then this isn't going to go well...

"Call me crazy Yami...but with the time I have spent with..I kind of have grown attached to you and just thought...he might not wake up. Do you really want to spend time with false hope?" she asked and I started to get angry. She's a nurse! How can she even say that to me knowing how I feel about Yugi!

I got up and walked to the door with Dawn grabbing my arm. She was about to ask something but I cut her off. "How DARE you say something like that! First this morning you tell me that he is going to wake up soon and now your trying to say he might not wake up at all! Your a nurse, playing with a patients feelings is the worst thing ever!" I yelled and left the room.

I went to the main office and reported her. That was uncalled for...how can she play with someone like that? Well I'm not going to lose hope...he will wake up soon...I just know it...

OOOOOOO Dawn likes Yami! But he is faithful to Yugi so she ain't getting anywhere fast. So what's is happening to Yugi? Will he wake up soon? Or is he gonna be out for the count for a while? Hope you guys enjoyed this!