Chapter 2

Heyy :3 nobody's reading this probably lmao, but here's another chapter. It's a little short too, the next one will be longer.  hope you like it!

-----------------------------

I feel butterflies in my stomach as I enter my birthday party. I can't help but wonder if he's here or not. I look around hoping to see his gorgeous face when all of a sudden two girls crash me into a bear hug.
"Happy birthday girl!!"
"Chloe, Zoey! Hi! Thank you guys!"
"So, do you like the party we prepared for you?" they asked.
Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you. Chloe and Zoey were the ones that organized my whole birthday party. Gotta love those girls.
I look around and see tons of adorable white and purple balloons, a DJ table, and a banner that said "Happy 15th Birthday Nikki!"
Wow. This party is going to be amazing. Especially with all of my friends here beside me. All of my friends except...him. Where is he?
That's when I spot Theodore and Marcus near the food table. I'm sure they know where Brandon is.
"I love it, guys! I love it so much that I think I'm going to try some chocolate in that food table" I say pointing to the table where Marcus and Theo were.
"Okay! We'll be here waiting for you." Zoey says.
I hate lying to my best friends, but I don't want them to know that I'm looking for Brandon. I don't wanna sound like a desperate girl.
I walk to Theo and Marcus, praying they know where he is.
"Hi guys!"
"Hey Nikki! Happy Birthday!" say Theo and Marcus as they turn around to face me.
"Thank you. Hmm...do you guys know where Brandon is? Did he came to my party?" I ask, a little too nervous for their answer.
"Oh yeah, he came. By the way, we think he's outside waiting for you." Theo said smirking.
Oh my God, thank goodness. I feel relief flowing through my body. I was so worried that he might be mad at me.
Now, if he came to my party...why didn't he wish me a happy birthday?
Well, that doesn't really matter right now.
I have to go talk to him. I need to see him...I miss him so much. We haven't talked since school ended.
I go outside and I immediatly spot him near some bushes with a little white box in his hands, smiling as he sees me.