Chapter 8

I can feel myself shaking with anxiety as I head to a pharmacy near my neigborhood. Chloe and Zoey are coming with me. We enter the pharmacy and try to find the pregnacy tests.
After a while, we found one from ClearBlue. I guess it's one of those that even tells since when you are pregnant.
As I was at the counter paying the test, some old woman that was there gave me a dirty look. I guess Chloe and Zoey didn't even notice, but I sure did. I mean, I get her. A 15 year old buying a pregnancy test may not to be a good thing to see, but people assuming things about my personal life is the last thing I need right now.
"So, where do you wanna do the test?" Zoey asked as we got out of the pharmacy.
"I-I don't know...I don't think I have the courage to do it. I'm so scared." I say as my eyes start to fill with tears and my heart beats faster.
"C'mon Nikki, don't cry!!" Chloe said, "We'll be by your side."
"And you're not alone" Zoey adds smiling.
Wow. I literally have the best friends in the whole world. I don't know what I would do without them.
"Thank you guys, really. Let's go to my house, I'll...I'll do the test there"
As we enter my house, Chloe and Zoey literally push me straight to the bathroom.
"Listen, girl. We know you are probably freaking out right now, but you need to be brave. You'll only know if you're pregnant or not if you take the test" They say handing me the test.
My heart was almost coming out of my mouth because of how fast it was beating. I look at Chloe and Zoey one last time, as I enter the bathroom and close the door without saying a word.
I do the test and then wait for the result for what seems like FOREVER.
I swear that I've never been so nervous as I am right now. My hands are sweating and shaking as I hold the test, waiting to see the result. I pray and pray in my head and hope with my full strenght that I'm not pregnant. That's when I look at the test and I freeze.
Two lines.
I feel hot tears slowly falling from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks.
I'm pregnant. And my life just got ruined. All in 1 second.
I look again at the test as tears can't stop falling from my eyes.
What the fuck did I do to deserve this?! Is this life's plan for me?! Being a 15 year old mother?
And now, I have to tell Brandon, and he'll leave me.
I never thought this would happen to me...I can't have this baby.
The only I wanted to do right now is an abortion... But I don't think I have the courage to do it.