Chapter 12

WARNING: This chapter contains adult content.

I lay in Brandon's bed with him, his arms around me, as we talk about the future.
"How will we manage to go to school either?" I ask him.
"I don't know. Maybe the...baby could stay with your parents or my grandparents. But let's try not to worry about that for now" He whispers in my ear.
He suddenly pressed me hard against the matress, him on top of me.
"Brandon, what are you doing?"
"Let's do things the right way this time" He whispers.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
He looks at me with a smirk and leans over me even more, "Let's wear a condom this time"
I bit my lip and whisper, "I don't know if we should do that. I'm kinda traumatized about this whole situation"
He seems to ignore what I just said and I feel his hands slowly making their way to my chest, squeezing my left breast.
"I'm sure your trauma will go away after we do this" He says in my ear.
Part of me didn't want to do this again because of the situation I'm in, but the other part desired him more than anything. So, I pulled him closer to me and let out a soft moan as he sucked on the sweet spot of my neck.
Our lips quickly met each other, with our tongues fighting for dominance.
He took off my shirt and bra and my breast was suddenly invaded by his warm mouth, while he carassed the other one, making me moan louder.
Brandon then started to kiss me lower until he reached the destination he wanted, and ripped off my pants and underwear as fast as he could.
He spread my legs apart and I shut my eyes and bit my lip as he started kissing my inner tigh and then my crotch.
Brandon looked at my soaked core and smirked, "Wet already? This is only the beggining"
As soon as he said that, he starting eating me out, making me arch my back and let out a scream.
He started to lick my most sensitive places, as I pulled his head even closer to my core, wanting more of him.
I moaned in pleasure, and I felt myself almost cumming.
"B-brandon, p-please" I begged, wanting to feel him inside of me.
"Anything you want, baby girl" He said smiling.
He pulled off a condom and opened it off with his teeth and quickly put it on.
"Are you ready?" He asked
I nodded my head and closed my eyes, as I felt his member sliding into me.
He was moving slowly at first, but as soon as he heard me moan, he started quickning his pace, his thrusts faster and deeper inside of me.
"Aaahh" I moaned out, craving my nails in his skin, marking territory.
"Nikki y-you're so tight" He groaned.
He was moving even faster, making me moan more and more.
He then took his whole member out of me slowly, putting it back inside of me with a crazy ammount of force, making me grip the sheets and scream out his name.
I griped his shoulders as he grabbed my waist and I moved my hips along with his.
He spread my legs even wider, his member moving hard against me until I felt myself cumming.
Bran-brandon, oh my god!" I screamed in pleasure as we both came, and he fell next to me, pulling the condom off.
I probably know what you're thinking.
"Nikki, how the hell could you have sex again knowing that you're pregnant?!"
I don't how to answer that question myself. I think I just wanted to do it without worries. Without worries I mean without parents near, without being at a CERTAIN birthday party, and WITH a condom.
But yeah, yeah, I know I'll have to change because I'll be a mom and all that crap. But still, I still have full 9 months to live like a teenager. And I'll definetly not waste that time.