Regaining uncontrol

Blades POV

Spinning, Spinning, Spinning, was all I remember. Blowing the trees back with my crash. The trees bent back, further than I expected...

I blinked my eyes open, and saw Dani, my partner. I gasped for air, though I only needed it with my holoform. 

"Blades are you okay?"

she asked, panic in her voice.

"Yeah, I think.."

I replied, sitting up. I was back at the firehouse, in my holoform.

Boulder POV

I like earth, but not this much. I was wrapped in vines, the thorns poking me.

"What happened Graham?"

I asked.

"I'm not sure buddy..

Heatwave POV

I sat, hugging my knees. I can't believe what I'd done. I caused a fire when I'm supposed to put out fires. I guess I'm stuck as a holoform. I saw Dux walking around, checking on everyone. Boulder was wrapped in rose vines, Blades was confused and laying down, Chase was running around the firehouse so fast I only saw blurs, Lillie is soaked in water and lily pads, and me, I am regretful. Dux walked up to me, her hands in her pockets. 

"You okay firetruck?"

she asked, mischief in her teal eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine physically. What about you?"

I replied.

"Never mind about me. I wanna hear what you have to say. You look like you have something that's burdening you. I can tell."

she stated, sitting down next to me, hands still in her pockets.

"Fine. I was just doing a few things then suddenly fire came from my hands and I caused a fire... I can't bear what I did. I'm a leader. How am I supposed to be a good leader when I cause fires?"

I said, looking at my hands.

"It's okay Heatwave. You don't have to be perfect to be an amazing leader. What you did is alright. You didn't mean it, and that's what matters."

She said, smiling kindly.

"You haven't told me if your okay, it's my job to know."

I said, getting her back. She smiled and murmured,

"Well... No one's been harmed, we're all here, and I've got something weird going on with me, but I'm alright."

"Something weird? Let me see."

I questioned. She looked away from her hands as she pulled her hands out of her pockets. Her hands were fine. I touched them and was instantly zapped and pushed back. I looked at her, and she looked regretful as she ran away, her hands in her pockets. I ran to her, but Lillie stopped me, new clothes on and dry. 

"Let me."

she said, then ran off to find Dux.

Lillie POV

I saw Dux on the couch, hiding her face and hands in the couch.

"Dux?"

I called.

"What"

she answered.

"Can I braid your hair?"

I asked. She looked at me, then nodded her head. She sat up, and faced away from me so I could braid her hair.

"I saw what happened, and it's okay. Practice makes perfect right?"

I said, braiding her short hair.

"Yeah, anyway I saw you got soaked."

she said, chuckling.

"Yeah, totally."

I replied.