run (halloween theme!)

a/n: IITS OCTOBER YOU GUYS AND THAT MEANS SPOOPY THINGS AND BEING WEIRD AND IT BEING ACCEPTED YAAAY

Spark Spot POV

Days past, weeks, and months. It was finally October, and it was time to decorate. I always enjoyed doing things with my team, but after I was infected, I hated even going to greet them in the morning. I was always thinking of ways to run and join Megatron, yet something inside me cried 'no this isn't you, wake up!'. 

I walked outside, refreshed from stepping outside and breathing a breath of fresh air since a while. I brightened, yet I did not smile. Blades greeted me with a tight hug, which I wished him off me every millisecond. Boulder and Chase greeted me with a hello and a smile. In return I nodded at their acknowledgement. Heatwave didn't greet me, but simply growled when I attempted to grab spiderwebs near him. I growled back at him, my markings on my arms glowed brighter, their violet color becoming slightly darker. "So why did you come out to help? Usually you just stay in your room all day." Chase commented, placing a skeleton on a chair. "I felt like I should, plus I could use the fresh air." I replied, my markings fading slightly. "Well whatever reason you came out here for, we're glad you came Spark Spot." Chief Burns said, happy to see me. I straightened, and I felt the need to thank him. I urged the need, and pushed it to the corners of my mind.

a/n: i know very short but its time for bed