Chapter 5 : Bonding

Third Persons Pov.

The figure then found Karlee grabing her then disappeared, Jacob then yelled "NOOO!!!!"

then he started to kick boxes, he's full of anger and sadness, "I-I Could Have Saved Her!!!" he says while putting his hands on his face to hide his tears.

Deiniel then tries to help Jacob out saying "D-dont worry B-bro.. We-We'll F-find her..." He then sobbs on top of a box.

Nicah Pats his back to try to help him feel better, but it just makes it worse.

Then Jacob decided to say something "Y-you know what?! Le-let's Go Kick that-that Things Ass!!! And Get
K-Karlee back!!" He says letting his anger out.

Then Leanna broke a Crate and found some helpful junk in it, she then calls everyones attention
"Guys.... You might wanna take a look at this junk...".

They then went to see what Leanna's talking about, It was a Crate full of guns, ammo, grenades, food, candy,  kawai bags, flashlights, and first aid supplies.

Deiniel got the Light blue bag grabbing 2 Guns, extra ammo, and 1 grenade.......... But he wanted to grab an apple..... Or 5...

Nicah grabs the dark blue bag grabbing 1 gun, 1 grenade and first aid.

Chynna and Jeremiah tries to grab watever stuff they need but the accedentaly held their hand.... They then make eye contact and started to blush.

Chynna got the White bag with
3 guns, 1 grenade, noodles and extra ammo.

Jeremiah grabs the Black bag with 3 guns aswell, a grenade, and extra ammo.

Leanna grabs a light green bag along with 4 guns, 1 grenade, first aid, and.. A camera?!?

Leon takes the Dark green bag along with 1 grenade, 1 gun, Extremely alot of ammo, and 2 push pops.

After getting what they need, Deiniel and the others were going so Leanna and Leon followed, but Chynna stopped them from leaving.

She says "Guys stay here... Maybe Karlee will come back here so you guard this place and junk" then Leanna replys "Wait!" "?" Leanna goes to the Crate and grabs something and gives them to Chynna.

"here, you might need these to see in the dark" Leanna says as she gives the flash lights.

"Thanks!" Chynna says before Catching up with the others..

So it was just Leanna and Leon at the room...

Leon's Pov

'Soo.. It was just me and her....' I think to myself as I turn my head noticing Leanna looking at me, Turning her head to her up pretending that she was just looking else where.

'D-does she l-like me??' I ask to my self as I feel my face turning red making sure she doesnt see me blushing.

Then the silence breaks as she says
"A-Are you okay?, L-leon?", Then I look at her "h-huh?, y-yeah im-im okay" I reply.

Then I take a deep breath to stop blushing infrount of her, then I notice that her eyes looked so beautiful... I never noticed that before, "Wow.." Oh wait did I just say wow aloud oh jeez!!

"huh?.. W-what's wrong Leon?" She asks me in a sweet voice,
"I-it's just, y-your eyes..." I confess.

"W-what's wrong w-with them?" She says worridly, "N-nothing is... Is wrong w-with it.. I-It just looks so beautiful" I say as I feel my face getting red onve again.

Then I look at her, she's blushing... Hmm, cute...

I then grab 2 pushpops from my bag, "Y-you want one?" I ask, "S-sure" she accepts.

I gave her the watermelon one since I remembered Deiniel telling me that Leanna does like eating pushpops espeacially the watermelon one.

"T-thanks..." She smiles at me, "Y-youre welcome" I smilled back.

Then we started eating our pushpops.

As I start to blush as she licks hers...

'Stop being a pervert Leon!!!' I say to my self, 'she's just Eating a pushpop!! Stop it!!'.

Then after a while we start to tell stories about junk, I like it when she laughs... Cute...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(hope ya guys enjoyed this chapter!! I ship Leon x Leanna
And Karlee x Jacob!! Who do
You Ship? Comment it down below!!)