Chapter 17: Lost

Jeremiah's Pov.

Okay so earleer we all went to this stair thing that a figure that we seem to trust told us to go to it, 'Yeah I think I can trust that'.

So now Im still on the stairs stepping on by one on its gooey case with these two love birds.... Deiniel and Nicah totally making out not caring that Im around, Ewewew.

So as I continue to go down this dark gooey path with these two Love birds making out, until suddenly.

SSLLLIIIIPPPPP

'I SLIPPED!! SHIIT!!' I think as I hit the stair case hitting my bottom first as I slip down asking on where are my friends to save me.

..........

None of them saved me or even said my name..... I was already at the ground feeling dead inside and out, My friends.... "Deiniel.... He didnt save me... I-I swear to G-God.... I wi-will-" My eyes then starts to close shut seeing a bit of white.

I see a light.... It... It's beautiful.... I-I want to go there... I saw myself sitting on a dark place seeing a Light at the end of this dark room.

'Wait.... Am I dead? Or am I going to die?... Hmmm...' I thought as I placed a finger under my chin making a decision if I should go, or continue my terrible life.

In my head was full of confussion and sadness on making me make this decision, I then thought that I should leave them since they didnt need me.....

I then stood then starting to take steps walking towards that beautiful life, It makes me feel happy.

It was just infront of me as I then stopped and hesitated as I have asked "W-what? W-why wo-wont I go in? T-they dont n-need you... They, They are b-better of wi-without you Jeremiah.".

My body still isnt moving still giving out hesitation and confussion and I kept on yelling the words "WHY?!?WHY?!?".

I felt tears steaming down my face as I still have confussion and sadness as I crossed my arms rubbing them.

Then a memory came dashing into me showing my friends and family, and all the good times we had..

There was Deiniel's man boobs when we were at elementary... 'Heh, a shirt aint gonna get rid of that' I thought giving out a smirk as I wipped the tears of me with my finger smiling.

I then saw Pierre and Phillip... ' Aww.... Those two goofballs hahah.' I think having a small giggle and chuckle.

A lot of memories passed me making me feel.... Well, Glad. I then saw another one... It.. It was a memory about Chynna and I...

Okay I have made my decision, The light and what is in it makes me happy..... But staying with my friends makes me happier.

I then walk back into the darkness with those memories then lost as I try to find a way out.

I then paused and felt tears onve again on my cheeks streaming down my face as I thought that It was destined for me to..... Die....