Chapter 7 : United and Hunted

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov.

As the figure found Deiniel and Nicah, Deiniel screamed once again like a girl
Holding Nicah.

Although Nicah didnt feel like she would hate him, She actually liked him for once even though he's such a Girl.

They Both run as fast as they could aswell as Jacob, Chynna, and Jeremiah, they all followed Deiniel and Nicah quickly as they ran into the room where Karlee was.

Deiniel, Jacob, and Jeremiah held the door with their backs, then Nicah locks it as Chynna placed a Giant Heavy Crate to block the door, The door is still bashing because the figure wanted to kill them.

Then it stopped.... They thought it gave up but they knew it will never rest knowing that there are visitors....

Jacob then sees Karlee doing eye contact to each other, "KARLEE!!" Jacob shouts, "Mmffpp!!" Karlee tries to say something but there's a rope tied to her mouth.

Jacob then tries to remove it as Karlee had her eyes filled with tears.

Jacob then removed the rope from her Hands and mouth, Karlee jumps and tackle hugs Jacob.

"JACOOBB!!" She says with tears of joy, "KARLEE!, I-i thought i've lost you..." Jacob hugs Karlee tightly.

.......
".... Okay, okay.. Enough Drama let's think of a plan to get out of here.." Jeremiah says breaking the moment.

"Dammit Jeremiah..." Jacob mumbles looking at Jeremiah giving the
'I-am-Going-To-Kill-You' look.

Then Deiniel yelled out slowly
"W-wait... Since that thing knew that we were here... It might Kill Leanna and Leon!!!" "Oh.. Shit.." Chynna says putting her hands through her hair.

Then Jacob says "meh, I think the'll be fine.... Right?",.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Back to Leanna and Leon~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon's Pov.

Me and Leanna kept on talking about stuff about our kinds of past, some of them are pretty funny so we both cant help but giggle.

She kept on telling me jokes like the time Karlee and her fell inlove with an umbrella named jefferson, and I keep bursting of laughter, But then she seem to stop laughing and smiling.