Chapter 18: Halls

Deiniel's Pov.

Now we are all inside this room as I heard Nicah say "A Spirit that hunts the Dark", I then asked " What's that Nicah?" 'Ofcorse the Spirit of a demon, ugh Deiniel! You stupid Pig! Hehe..' I thought in my mind.

"It's a kind of Spirit that only appears and can attack from the Dark, But if you're on light, you're safe duhh.. But it can clos-" Before she finished the room begand to have Darken filling the room with a giggle not from me nor anyone...

I then ran out the door definitly breaking it as I sceamed and looked for light as I had a bit of tears in my eyes going out streaming my face a bit 'I dont wanna die! i just got my crush to like me!! Weehhh!!' I said loudly on my mind, but on the outside all I say is screaming and saying 'Shit' alot.

I ran and ran until I tripped hitting something, the lights then turned on as I looked at my leg seeing it Scratched and black with the vains black aswell.

I held it tightly regreting to make this whole damn trip as the others ran to me worried, especially Nicah, The came and
Looked into my now black vains and whiter skin by the leg.

"I think im going to die...." I say laughing a bit, "yep." Josh said as Nicah slapped him on the cheek saying "He's not! Going to die!!..... R-right?".

I then saw Nicah having tears streaming down her cheeks as she tries to wipe them away with the sleevs on her arm, "Dont worry Nicah... There must be a cure... We'll find one dont worry." Jeremiah said looking around the walls and celing.

I then heard heavy Breathing beside my ear then feeling something lick my ear grossly, "N-Nicah? Are you licking my ear? This... This isnt a great time..." I ask as She said behind Josh who was INFRONT of me "N-No... Im right here..".

After she said her reply I've gone afraid and started to shiver as I slowly look behind me revieling that the one who have licked my ear and the one who's doing the heavy breathing by my ear was.... The dark Spirit showing it's glowing red eyes and a giant smile with it's pointy teeth out.

I then Screamed in a high pitched voice in fear then started to crawl as fast as I could as the others pulled my arm towards them near mostly all the lights.

Josh then pulled something out from his pocket inside his jacket by the side, He pulled out a small flat bottle and opened it's cap then threw it to the Spirit making it have white liquid that started to glow and made it fade little by little.

I watched it's particles getting sucked from a white portal that the white liquid made into spinning, Then all black dust and particles from it fully got sucked into the portal.

I then saw a... Kid??? After all the particles got sucked in, then a little girl was revield holding a small doll that was black as she wore a cute pink dress with a giant ribbon rapped around her waist and white lines on the tips of her cute dress having small baby bangs covering her eyes.

The Spirit then was actually just a little girl who have been lost here from long ago staying in the dark for a long time till she died and turned into a Dark Spirit.

She then smilled saying then starting to say "thank you..." then dissapeard as I felt my leg feel good, The dark vains then was gone, so was the light skin color turning back to it's natural color and the scatch faded.