Chapter 15 : Betrayed

A/N: (READ THIS FOR THE STORY)

'Guys Im gonna start the Story in a different way okay? So they played another Truth or Dare Game.'

Josh's Pov.

So after another round of Truth or Dare I started to Feel a wall of Bordom starting to surround me about to crush me I hit a loud moan "Boooorrriiinnggggg....".

After I said that, The room started to become Silent once again as It looked like Deiniel and Leanna wanted to Break it.

Then... It Pooped through my mine as I yelled
"Holy Shit... We forgot...".

Everyone then looked at me confused as some had there heads tilted wondering what they have forgotten.

As I saw Jeremiah rubbed his chin with his fingers thinking He then said slowly "We.... Forgot to.... Ummm.... L-".

"To Leave..." Leon said cutting him off as He made sure that the Door was locked leaning his back on it as he started to Gave an Evil look stairing at us and taking some thing out halfway from his pocket.

'I did not like where this was going....' I thought as I gave an suspisious look as the other did aswell...

He then started to pull the thing he was keeping from his pockets and revield the thing from his pocket showing that it was a Knife that already has stained blood dripping from its tip....

I then shook my head Left to right to check who's missing..
I could only think that it was Jacob since he's the only one that isnt around..... 'NOO!! But he's my Friend!! Ugh!! I swear... I will kill you Leon... You, are frikin Dead to me!!'

I thought as I then started to Charge at him raising my fist over my head running quickly towards him yelling, He then grabs my wrist tightly as he pulls it and makes me hit the wall as my cheek started to bleed.

'Shit.. I didnt know this Kid was strong...' I thought as I wipped the blood on my cheek by the back of my hand, then I started to charge once again, Failing...

'Jesus Chirst..... Why are they just standing there?!?' I thought as I feel the sweat dripping beside my eye.

I then see that he was infront of me as I feel a sharp pointy thing under my chin... 'It was but ofcorse a Knife! I am about to Frikin Die now!' I Think as he gives out an evil chukle following an evil Grin on his face...

"Leon Stop!!" Leanna says putting her hand on his shoulder as he roughly pushes her away making her hit her back roughly to the wall.

Phillip and Chynna starts to help her out as she weakly stands shaking her legs as Chynna and Phillip held her arms helping her up.

Karlee then Growls as she then yells to attack Him, But as she then got close to him he grabbed her neck pulling her up lifting her from the ground.

She then struggles to Breath as her eyes slowly close shut as then I saw someone pounce on him making Karlee and Leon hit the ground as she breath heavily getting in air as she held her neck feeling a bit of bruses.

The person was Jacob!! His Left arm had a Large cut though, 'He's alive!!' I thought Getting up giving him a short bro hug.

He hugs back, but then pulls away to Help his Lover Karlee, Leon stands up Laughing grabbing the Bloody Knife.

He then tries to Stike Jacob as he dodges his attack swiftly, But then ending up with another sliced cut on his waist.

Jacob then tripped hitting an object behind him, Leon then Chuckled as he was about to give an end to our friend Jacob, But then....

We heard a gun shot from Jeremiah as he held the gun pointing at Leon, Leon had a gun shot strait from his chest hitting his heart probably...

Jeremiah then mummbled "That's what you get for messing with my friends, you sick fucker..." Deiniel then gave a giggle as he heard what he have said.

I then pass out for a while leaning on the wall as I held my waist... I was indured... I didnt really mention it.. But I was...

I held it as then Nicah and Karlee came grabbing the first aid, they probably saw my wound....

It all then started to get blurry as I looked around... I then shut my eyes thinking when will we ever escape...

Phillip's Pov.

Okay, So some got injured and some helping the others, So Yeah, that's kinda it right now.

I turn over seeing the body of Leon as I stood up, and walked going to him holding a gun just in case...

I went over to his body then moved it around with my foot, Then his body faced me as I saw blood spilling from his shirt.

I then saw a shiny object near his pocket as I grabbed it and have taken a look as it was his phone.

I went through the contacts quickly since he didnt have a password, Then I saw pictures of him and our friends hanging around.

It leaves me blue as I remember what we've done before this whole thing happend... I felt tears stream down my face as Deiniel came to me asking me
'What's wrong?'.

I answerd by showing him the phone as He holds it giving out a smile...

"I know that Leon's a traitor, but we still were friends.... He is still one of us... He Just went to the wrong path...." Leanna said giving Deiniel and I a short pat on the back as we both sighed nodding.

I wipped the tears from my face with the back of my hand then giving a smile then looking at Deiniel "Yeah.. I'm going to miss him.." I said giving a short smile that didnt really last long..

"Me too buddy, Me too.." Deiniel said giving out a smile then giving a short sigh as he got up gave me a pat and Left.

I chuckled then followed after him then seeing Chynna and Jeremiah Laughing and giving out funny faces.... Damn, It makes me remember the time that I cried, but then Leon came making funny jokes and faces making me just Laugh and Chuckle...

'I miss the old days when we were a okay... I miss it... But now... We all just need to survive... Does that make sence?' I think giving a shrug with a smile out feeling a bit better.