Chapter Three

The early morning sun was beating down on my face making me wince as I slowly wake and start to remember the horror that occurred yesterday, realising I am no longer with my family, but laying in a bed at the hands of the Black moon pack, or more importantly, Alpha Draven.

I sit up with the duvet wrapped around me like a cocoon leaning back against the back of the bed. Despite the hell I was in, at least the bed was comfortable. More comfortable than my own, but I long to trade places and happily give up the plush soft bed to be back with my family.

I decide to take a shower, and strip down looking in the large mirror above the sink seeing a faint purple bruise that stains my neck from Alpha Draven's grip yesterday. I gently touch the bruise wincing slightly. I looked pitiful at myself. "No!" I spoke under my breath, he won't win. I'm stronger than this, so why am I acting weak. Time for things to change.

I climb into the shower and get the temperature of the water just right, it saturates my silky skin as I use the vanilla body wash I packed in my duffle bag, I scrub myself clean, wash my hair and rinse off. I turn off the shower and climb out grabbing a white fluffy towel and drape it round my body.

I decide to put on some black skinny jeans, knee high boots, a white t shirt and a leather jacket over the top. I gave myself an almost all black look with leather to try and show my badass side. I won't be ruled by him and I will stand my ground. I brush my hair and let it drape straightly down my shoulders and back and apply little make up. After feeling happy with my appearance I decide to venture out my room and find Alpha Draven to ask what his intentions are for me.

I slowly peer out my bedroom door looking down the hallway, I decide to go the way I came in which was left out of my room and down the staircase. When I reached the bottom, I saw the lounge to my right that I saw yesterday. I decided to go round to the left which led me into a dining room, and across from that another hallway.

I slowly creaked across the floorboards to the hallway that was dimly lit and didn't have windows so it appeared quite dark since most the furnishings here were dark coloured. I walked down the hallway and came across a closed door with a sign on it that stated 'Alpha' I'm guessing this was his bedroom or office? I decide to knock firmly to show I have no fear. I knock three times awaiting a response.

My breathing started to quicken and after a moment I heard his voice. "Come in".

I slowly opened the door and walked in closing it behind me to show I wasnt afraid to be around him. He was sitting at a big dark wooden desk, no surprise it was dark furnishings yet again. There were two seats opposite his desk, and book shelves and a couch in the corner. He sat behind his desk not glancing at me, too busy in the paperwork before him.

I cleared my throat and stood tall and confident. His gaze wandered up starting from my feet until his eyes met mine.

He was taking all of me in, and when his eyes met mine they were as cold as ice

He was taking all of me in, and when his eyes met mine they were as cold as ice. His expression was blank and emotionless. "What?" his tone harsh.

"I want to know what your intentions are for me. When can I go home?"

He stared at me for a minute before looking back down at the papers on his desk. "Go outside and ask for Rick. He will be training you today and telling you what you need to know."

His face never looked back at mine. I was gobsmacked. Was that it? He didn't even answer my question. He acts as if I asked something completely different.
"I don't want to. I asked what your intentions were and when I am going home. Answer me!"

Still not looking up at me, keeping his head down "You're not going home" he said as if it wasn't a big deal. I was furious. What the hell does he mean I'm not going home! "I hate you! I'm going home and you aren't stopping me. You're not my Alpha and never will be. I don't know who you think you a-" and before I could finish my sentence he got up and pushed me against the wall. What was with him and pushing me against walls.

His face was still and full of rage, his eyes were narrowingly glaring at me as if I just tried to kill him. His hands were either side of the wall. "That mouth of yours is going to get you into some deep shit if you don't shut up." my eyes widened and my breathing hitched. He was dangerously close to me and I could feel my Wolf begin to push through. STAND YOUR GROUND, NO ONE TALKS TO US THAT WAY.

I changed my expression and started to glare at him as if to warn him to back off. He didn't flinch, he only smirked at my bravery. "Don't talk to me like that. And stop avoiding my question." I spoke confidently.

His smirk widened and his eyes turned black. "You want to know my intentions sweetheart?" his right hand moved from the wall I was flat against and touched my waist. I shivered at his touch and looked away to the side. He scoffed and laughed at my reaction knowing he had affected me. He leant his head into my neck and sniffed my scent before rising to my ear, his hot breath against me. "I think you can guess my intentions, don't you, mate?"

I froze. What did he just say? There's no way I heard that right. "No..." I whimpered.

He pulled his head back to face me with one arm still on my waist. "Yes."

"I don't want to be your mate! I refuse. I don't even like you, let alone love you." I spat out the words putting in as much hatred As possible. "I don't like it either, but you are, and you aren't leaving. Besides I know you may not like me, but I know you like the way I make you feel. My touch sends sparks through your skin. Your Wolf wants my Wolf."
I looked at him frowning, was he right? Did my Wolf really want him. He was a killer. A monster. "You're wrong in every way. You disgust me!" I attempted to push him off me but he wouldn't budge, only leaning in closer. His hand trailing up my waist and his other hand cupped my face making me look him in the eye, his lips nearing closer to mine. "Are you sure about That?" my Wolf was beginning to go crazy, once she felt his spark she knew we were mates much to my disapproval.
Mate wants us!
And suddenly his eyes became black with last.

Draven's POV

I could smell her vanilla scent, her petite frame beneath my body, I wanted her but I wanted to kill her at the same time for what her pack did to mine. My Wolf was itching to get out. Take her here and now! Mark her!

No I cant. I could feel my Wolf fighting with me over what to do. I can't get close to her. I don't need a mate. Certainly not one from the pack who killed two of my pack members. She was going to be punished.

My Wolf cried out at the thought of hurting her. Pathetic of my wolf to feel such pain over her. I didn't want her but I couldn't let her go either. And after realising I couldn't let her leave, I realised I was going to have to mark her at some point. Mates can't live without each other. They become each other's downfall. And I wasn't going to let anyone else have her either.

Lana--

He was staring into my eyes for a moment before saying or doing anything. Then suddenly he spoke "You're staying, it's final. You're my mate, end of discussion" he said harshly. He leant back away from me and walked back behind his desk. I stood there watching him, trying to find the right words, but I didn't have any. So before he even sat back down in his chair I walked out slamming the door behind me.

I started to head upstairs to change into some sports wear, putting on some tight sports pants and a pink sports bra. I tied my hair back into a ponytail and put on my trainers and went downstairs heading outside to meet this 'Rick' guy.

I would play along with his game. But little did he know. After today, I'm gone.

Hi again! So I hope you like this chapter. Just to let you know, I write these whilst at work in any free time I get and since I work nights, I'm pretty tired so sorry if they aren't always up to scratch. Comment and vote and let me know what you think. I'm excited to see how Lana and Alpha dravens relationship turns out!

Bye lovelies!