Chapter Seven

I slammed the door shut, and headed straight for the shower, undressing as I made my way there. I took out my hair bobble and let my hair fall down my shoulders and climbed into the shower. I got the water to the right temperature and let it glide off my skin.

Once I felt like I had rejuvenated, I turned off the water and grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it round body. My hair was damp, resting down my back, as I exited the bathroom.

I jumped, almost dropping my towel when I saw him sitting on my bed, with his back against the headboard, waiting for me.

''What the hell! Don't you ever knock?!'' I shouted.
''It's my house.'' He spoke so nonchalantly, lifting his head to meet my eyes.

In that instant, his eyes turned black with lust.
I gripped my towel tighter, realising it was barely covering my frame. As I etched back slowly, hitting the dresser with my behind. Draven stood and approached me slowly. I was unsure how this was going to play out, since it seems he has little control over himself.

''Dray!! I missed you, baby!'' came a woman's overly enthusiastic voice, as my door swung open. I stood gobsmacked as a blonde, tall, slender woman with green eyes stepped into my room. Her eyes were locked onto Draven's and then quickly turned to mine, and within seconds, her face became harsh and her hands went to her hips. 
''Dray, who the hell is this!?'' her tone agitated.

''Yeah 'Dray'' I spoke, mockingly.

Draven whipped his head and gave a slight growl to me, before looking back at the blonde woman standing opposite us. ''Go to my room and wait for me there, Leah.'' he spoke with a harsh, demanding tone.

''I'm not leaving! Tell me why you're in here with HER!'' She spat
''NOW, Leah'' He growled at her.

She quickly turned on her heel but not before giving me a scowl.
''Better back off bitch, if you know what's good for you'' She whispered under her breath, but made sure I heard it.

The door slammed shut and the tension was high. Draven looked back at me, his eyes piercing mine, and boy, if looks could kill - I'd be six feet under already.

''So who is she?'' I stood tall, making him aware I wasn't bothered, or going to give in to his death stare''

''Don't worry about her. I want you to stay in your room tonight, so don't try to escape. I'll have Rick keep watch.'' he said, before turning to leave.

''She's your fuckbuddy isn't she.'' I felt my heart plummet. I already knew the answer to the question, so I was unsure why I was asking it in the first place. Maybe I was looking for him to reassure me, I was being delusional.

''Your point?'' He spoke, as if it i'd asked him what his favourite colour was. I suppose reassurance is out the window. I felt like my heart was shattering and my legs were giving way, beneath me at any moment. But i'd be damned if I was going to let this man bring me to my knees and show him any kind of weakness. 

''Get out, Draven.'' I said stoically.
''Don't leave your room.'' And as if my pain wasn't written all over my face, he left. 

I threw my towel on the floor, and hurriedly put on some joggers and a strappy top. I collapsed onto my bed and gripped the pillow so hard, tearing into the fabric, releasing little white feathers. 

I don't need this man. My wolf doesn't need him. I wasn't going to let him rule me, play with my head and then go off with some blonde bimbo. 

I laid staring at the ceiling, feeling numb, for what seemed like hours. It was dark out, and my mind had been going over how many times, Draven and that blonde bimbo, Leah, had done it. I felt physically sick at the thought of my mate even touching another woman.

There was a knock at my door and after a few seconds, Rick entered. 
''Hey, pretty face.'' He smirked at me, the same smirk Draven gave.  And instead of getting upset, I got angry. But I wasn't going to let it show. If Draven could do what he wanted, so could I. And if I couldn't leave this room, i'd have to make do with what's in it.