that's my life

~Minerva's pov ~
It was such a beautiful morning ,I woke up feeling so energitic like it was a secret angel who was blowing the positive energy in my body all the night ..
I dressed up and went to the  kitchen..
bright short sundress ..pretty enough ..I hated wearing any bras or panties at home ..they were just annoying to me..
Seven o'clock in the morning..I opened the wide windows admiring the warm lovely sun light ..it was already autumn and the golden leaves started to fall slowly all over the balconies ..hmm..I had to clean them up many times a day though..
I wore my robe and pushed my hair up , and began to make breakfast ....

"good morning honey" a weak yet sleepy voice came and took Minerva's attention , as she tilted her head to look at the tall blond man at the kitchen's door

" good morning sweetheart "  with a warm delicious smile , she replied

" mmhh..it smells very nice as always " the blond man returned the smile taking his way to the beautiful lady at the counter

" hahaha ..just a bit and I'll finish" she giggled taking the pies out of the oven just to feel two strong hands wrapped around her waist , and soft hair brushed against her neck

" oh dear!"

" please just a little bit "

She stood still letting the strong yet fond man do his passionate ' things' , but instead of letting go his muscular arms tightened around her thin waist as his lips touched her hot sensetive neck ! oh how he liked to embarrass it !
the raven haired woman shivered in place , her plump lips parted and small moan escaped them ..
gooseflesh running down every inch of her smooth skin..

" sting!!"

" a..hh..s..sorry.." the blond man pulled away from her leaving a small kiss on her cheek , as he walked and sat on the chair waiting for the delicious meal to get ready...however he would have prefered to eat something else...but..
It really was the BREAKFAST time tho..

" how did you sleep my piece of sugar?"

" Oh ! So good"
" haha I am so glad "
" what about you sweetheart"
" not bad..damn I am still sleepy tho " the blond man mattered leaning his head on the table ..

" of course you are bastard"
another manly voice came with a long yawn

" people say good morning , lil sht"

" Tsk , you don't tell me what to do fuck boi "

" oh shut up asshole"

" watch your ton-"  " good morning love"
A simple greeting with the same warm smile changed the irritation in the air , replacing it with  delicate love ..

" good morning cherry pie" the raven haired man walked to her and kissed her forehead gaining a giggle from her

" breakfast is ready babies"

" oh finally "

" for real you are the best woman in the whole world"

" yea the fucking best woman on earth and space "

" hahaha stop this u two ! "

~sting's pov~
I could not wish for better , Minerva was the best wife in this entire life , everyday she wakes up in the early morning , cooks the food , cleans the house , does the dishes , washes our clothes...she did everything without any complaining..day after day ..she filled our lives with happiness and pure love..
It was insanely amazing..the way she changed our life ! Just incredible...
I was satisfied .in all the ways ..completely satisfied ..